47|JUST LET ME GO!

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 47

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 47

"Nkosinathi..." I take a deep breath in and look down at my fingers. "You have hurt me, to point where I lost myself" I sadly smile.

"But I can't say that I've lost all my feelings for you. I...still love you, somewhere in me, I do love you but I can't allow myself to do so"

"You ruined me, for myself and everyone else. You dragged me into a life of crime and violence. I have to constantly live in fear because of you"

"You have to let me go, I'm not the woman for you. I've tried several times to forgive you. But you keep on hurting me over and over again''

"I'm afraid I can't go back with you. I'm a mother, to three kids. I don't want them to grow up seeing me nursing my bruises every day"

''You have restricted me from working and having any friends. How do you think I feel?"

"I am tired of all this Nkosinathi, it's draining and has destroyed me both mentally and physically. Please just let me go"

"Ngiyakuncela'' I croak out.

"Zano... I love you, and I can't find it in myself to let you go, please don't do this to us" His eyes soften a bit.

"Nkosinathi, I've been trying to see the good in you for months, Why can't you just let me go? Please!'' I sob.

He takes Ntsika from my eyes and places him in his cot, placing a kiss onto his head.

He then sits next to me, pulling me up and wrapping his arms around me. Once he notices that I'm not hugging him back he pulls me onto his lap.

"Nkosinathi-" I'm cut off by him resting his head on my neck while running his hands all over my body.

His other hand is on my waist holding me up, "I love you" He mumbles into my neck.

I try calling out his name once again but he cuts me off by sinking his canines onto my skin.

I let out a shriek, "calm down" He chuckles white pecking the place he just bit.

"Did you just bite me?" I raise an eyebrow and pull away from him. "Not at all" He smirks and I sigh.

"Let go of me" I ask calmly.

"Do you forgive me?"bHe asks hopefully. "Nkosinathi" I groan. "MaZungu, am I forgiven or not?" He licks his lower lip.

"You are forgiven" I softly smile. "I'm sorry" he places a kiss onto the corner of my lips.

"I know" I whisper back to him. He remains silent and I look down at him to see him looking at my thighs, I pull down my gown and turn away from him.

"A quickie won't hurt anyone's soul" He shrugs. "I'm still in pain" I say and he lowly curses.

"So if you were o-" I cut him off. "Never in a million years" I laugh pushing him away.

"So now I'm being starved?" He playfully smiles. "Cha, you're just not hungry" I chortle.

"I missed you" He winks making me look away. "I-I missed you too, To be honest" I shyly respond.

"You can tell me that you miss me but not that you love me? I'm offended" He stares into my eyes once again.

What's going on with this man today?

"I'm not ready" I partly lie. "Ngilambile" I cut off his thoughts. "What do you want to eat?" He looks down with me and and my arms raise to wrap around his neck.

"Uhm. Ice cream and six doughnuts" I cheese. "That's not food" He tries to argue. Keyword : tries.

"Who is the one just had a baby? Who carried the baby for 9 months? Don't try me Nkosinathi, get me my food please" I order him.

"Is that all?" He gets up. "Meaning?" I raise an eyebrow. "Do you need anything else?" He repeats.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I gritt my teeth. "I thiught since you were pregnant, you would want m-" I cut him off.

"Are you calling me fat?!" I fold my arms. "N-No, Sthandwa sami. I-I didn't mean it like that- I'll just go get your food" He exits the room.

Aw shem.

------------------

He returns in half an hour and places the plastic bag on the table near my bed.

"Anything else?" He asks and I shake my head no while observing him. He sits down on the chair.

He take sout his phone and uses it, but checks up on Ntsika from time to time. I grab the plastic bag and take out a tub of Vanilla ice cream.

My favourite.

I immediately open it and grab a spoon digging in. After a few scoops I look up at him.

"Nkosinathi" I call out, but he remains glued to his phone not even sparing me a glance. "Nkosinathi" I call out again and yet he still ignores me.

"N-Nkosinathi" I call out once again, my voice cracking this time, I feel tears ready to gush out.

These damn hormones. He slowly looks up. "What's wrong?" He sighs. "A-Are you angry at me?" I mutter with a sniff.

"Why are you crying Zanothando'' He sits up straight. "Are you angry?" I feel my voice cracking.

"I'm not angry, now tell me. Why you're crying" He stands up walking towards me.

"B-Because, you've been ignoring me and-" He cuts me off. "I'm sorry" He simply says and I nod while looking down at my icecream tub.

"M-My feet are swollen, can you please rub them?" I look up at him through my lashes.

He remains silent for a moment before agreeing. I place my feet on his lap and he begins to rub them.

"Thank you" I sincerely say with a smile. "For?" He glances up at me. "For everything, For being here and for everything that you have done for me so far. I mean it"

"It's my duty to do so as your husband, you don't have to thank me for anything"