26|NEW RIDE'S

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 26

"And then, wena? Why were you so bubbly today?'' Nandi asks as I begin to pack up my stuff

"Lutho. I just had an amazing day" I smile as we walk down to the lobby. "Haike. I'm glad you're not being grumpy, it's great to have you back mntase" She waves and I smile at her.

It's seven am and I  just got off of my night shift. The way my body's so tired, I could literally sleep.

But I spent yesterday sleeping so absolutely not, I head back home in my car this time.

I reach home at about half past seven. I enter the house and hurry up the stairs.
I find the room empty so I decide to take a shower.

"Zanothando" He calls out from the room. "Ngiyeza" I answer as I finish up and walk back into the room.

"Uphumaphi?" He asks. "Good morning to you too Nkosinathi" I roll my eyes. "Where the hell do you come from?" He asks once again.

"From work" I simply answer wanting to get this over with. "And who gave you the permission to leave during the middle of the night?" He continues to ask.

"Haibo, now I have to ask for permission so that I can get to work? I'm a doctor, I'll always have to leave during the middle of the night." i try to reason.

"I'm assigning a bodyguard to you and th kids h-" I cut him off. "No, you are not doing anything of that kind. I'm fine and I can take care of myself-'' I scoff.

"This is not up for debate" He cuts me off. "I will run away" I threaten. "Huh?" He raises an eyebrow.

"If you assign a bodyguard to me I will runa way and make sure I get kidnapped again" I repeat. Zhe remains silent and sits down on the edge of the bed.

"You're so fucking difficult'' He chuckles lowly. "I know" I smirk. "Mama!'' A voice calls out as my beautiful baby walks in.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I walk towards her. "Can you take in us to school?'' She pouts a little making me laugh.

''I'll be there in a moment, go to the car" I say and she runs out. "I'll be back, also your card" I pull my hand out.

"Why?" He asks as he places it into my hand. "Since you got a new car, I want one too" I smile sweetly.

"Didn't I transfer half a million into your account last week?" He asks clearly amused.

"Yeah but I wanna use your money... You have no use for it anyway" I shrug. "Spend all the millions that will make your heart happy my love" he places a kiss onto my cheek before walking out.

I head down and into the driveway getting into my car. "What took you so long?" Melo asks.

"I was still looking for my keys" I lie, I don't want him going through all those things again.

"Okay" he whispers back. "Since the schools are closing this week. Why don't we head back to KZN for the holidays?'' I ask.

"What's that?" They both ask. "You've never been to Durban? iLembe?" I frown. "Nope'' Sihle answers.

"Then we have a lot of packing to do'' I say as I drop them off. "Bye mama" "bye ma" They both say as they exit the car.

I drive straight to the dealership, oh and I was serious about the whole new car.

"Good morning ma'am, how can we help you today?" The salesman asks. "Uhm hi.....
——————————————————

Ring ring!

Ring ring!

I answer my phone, annoyed. "Hello?" I groan. "That is no way to speak to your husband after spending his millions in under half an hour" His voice says much more sternly.

"You did say I could spend all the millions that can make me happy my love" I laugh.

"The bank has been calling me non stop asking if my card has been stolen. What have you been buying?" He chuckles lowly.

"I just bought a car" I lie. "Only?" He asks. "Yes" I laugh. "With five million?" He quickly says.

"Mhm. I'll be back soon, byeeeee" I hang up while laughing. "Was that your husband?" The salesman asks.

"Uhm yeah, about the cars, what time will they be delivered?" I ask. " I can have a few people leave with you in a few" He proposes.

"That would be wonderful thank you'' I smile. I hand him the details and sign the rest of the necessary documents before getting into my car and driving home.

I park my car in the driveway and enter the house. I walk into Nkosinathi's home office to find him buried in his work.

"Why are you always here?" I sigh. "I mean I do own this house oh and I also live here" He says without looking up from whatever he's doing.

"When are you going back to work, physically?" I add. "Not anytime soon" He shuts me off.

''Mkay, here's your card" I put it on the desk sliding it towards him. "you can keep it, you've practically made it yours now" He shrugs.

"I have my own money" I roll my eyes. "But you're my wife and being married to me means we share everything, take it. I have plentry more of them" He says and I sigh putting it back into my purse.

"Hlala phansi mkami" He orders and I raise an eyebrow before sitting down. "Ngitshele ngosuku lwakho" He continues making me smile.

"Wellll.....  I woke up around 11pm since I had to go to work. When I got there around 12pm I was already sleeoy so I drank about a litre of coffee" I start.

"Nandi and I decided to slack off and sleeo for an hour or two since we had nothing to do. Then when I wake up guess what!" I exclaim.

"Yini?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. "Quinton, he's standing by the door. Remember how I told you he was a creep? He was watching me sleep. I freaked out an threw my stethoscope at him." I continue with a laugh.

"Then I had a surgery. It lasted for about a three hours. After that I signed out and came home. I fought with my crazy husband, took my babies to school and decided to make his pockets hurt"  I smirk.

"I think I bought three cars if not four" His eyes widen. "Mama!" A voice shouts before he can answer.

"You're back already?" I frown. "Yep, we came out early because there's a meeting" She says making me nod.

"Mhm. Where's your brother?" I ask. "He's in his room talking to Phindi" She smiles.

"Whose that?'' Both me and Nkosinathi ask.