21|TIRED OF THE ABUSE

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20

"You think that he's what?!" I let out a short scream

"You think that he's what?!" I let out a short scream. "I-I don't know, maybe I'm hallucinating but this whole week he's been acting suspicious and returning home a little late" She starts.

"When I called him, a woman answered his phone and immediately hung up right after hearing my voice" She says as tears flow down her eyes.

"I-I'm sure there's an explanation for what's been going on. Talk to him about it" I suggest.

"And if he actually is cheating?' She hiccups. "That is up to you. You either stay with him or leave him" I say.

"We have two kids Zano, we've been married for for five years. I've given my entire life to this man" She cries.
——————————————————
We enter the mansion and Owami heads straight up the stairs. "And then? Yini inkinga yakhe?" Dineo asks as she kicks off her shoes.

"Lutho. She's just tired" Khanyisa answers. We all walk into the living room only to find it a mess.

Torn paintings, flipped sofa's and a broken glass table. My eyes widen, " Kwenzekeni lapha?" Zandile frowns.

"Mama!" Anele giggles as she enters the room with Zama running behind her. She runs up to Thokozile and hugs her leg.

"MamaZano" Zama walks towards me with a questioning look. I wonder how she knows my name.

"Yes sweetheart" I answer her. "Uphi umama wami? UBaba uyambiza" She says and I nod walking up the stairs.

I head into the guestroom area. I knock on the door hearing no response. "Owami" I call out as I enter the room.

"Ndifuna ukuba ndedwa Zano, ndicela uhambe" She whispers as she continues to pack her bag.

"Haibo Owami. Neebhegi, uyaphi sisi?" I eye the bags. "Ndiyagoduka,  eEastern Cape" She answers.

"Sobabini siyayazi ukuba xa sele ukule usapho soze uhambe" I sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Ndithathe abantwana bam ndihambe. Akuzubakho mntu undinqandayo" She finalise and zips up the rest of her bags.