32|TRYNA AVOID HIM

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 32

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 32

What have I done?! I think to myself as I look up at the ceiling, I just had sex with my husband.

I-I mean it's normal, for a married couple that's in love. But I don't love him..... I don't love him, right?

I Don't Love Him?!

I reach down to slowly remove his hand from around my waist but he tightens his grip.

He stirs a bit but returns to sleep, I take this as an opportunity to replace my figure with the pillow so that i can slip out of bed and try to wash his smell off of me.

I get up and try to walk into the bathroom but hiss in pain while holding onto the wall.

Last night's or should I say this morning's events flassh through my mind but I shake them off as I limp into the bathroom.

I take a bath and get dressed, before heading down the hallway making sure not wake anyone up.

07:15

I prepare breakfast and it's about ten to eight when I finish. I head over to the twins room to wake them up.

I walk in to find them already up and dressed and a smile pulls onto my face. "Good morning" I make my presence known.

They turn towards me and run into my arms. I hug them both tightly. "There's breakfast in the kitchen, I'll be there in a minute" I kiss both their cheeks before walking out.

I walk into the main bedroom to find the bed made, with new sheets if I may add. Everything's now in order and the shower is running.

I quickly grab my phone before walking back down to the living room. I find them eating while watching TV.

I open my phone to find multiple WhatsApp messages from Zinhle. Which read as follows:

SisZee:
Thando! You need to get out of there, now!

SisZee:
Please answer the phone

SisZee:
Those people are coming and they're going to kill everyone there!