11|HOOLIGAN AT MY WORKPLACE

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11

"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 here Dr Zulu

"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 here Dr Zulu." The superintendent of the hospital smiles as we walk down the hallway of the hospital.

"Thank you for the warm welcome" I smile back at her. "Dr Cele, can you please show her to her office? I have a meeting with the board" She calls out.

The young woman turns around and walks towards us. She has fair melanin skin with a little dimple on her left cheek.

Her hair is in braids, neatly styled away from her face. Her eyes are a bright brown and she has a little button nose.

"I'd be delighted to, I'm Nandipha Cele. But you can call me Nandi" She introduces herself.

"It's nice to meet you Nandi, I'm Zanothando. But you're free to call me Zano or anything you prefer to" I take out my hand to shake hers.

"Oh honey, we hug around here" She pulls me into a hug before we both pull away.

"I'll show you to your office. We're on the same floor" She directs me to the elevator.

I look at her exhausted figure before speaking. "Nightshift?". "You could say something like that. I had a surgery this morning for about five hours" She sighs as the elevator comes to a stop.

We walk past a few offices until we reach a mini staircase and walk up.
"Yours is the one on the right, I'm in the one two doors after you. Welcome to Mediclinic" She heads to her office.

I walk into the room and close the door behind me. I get out my phone and dial an old friends number.

𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶
𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝘆, 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆?

𝗠𝗲
𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱