35|GEORGIA

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 35

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 35

I am tired of living my life in fear, I don't want to be afraid to even leave the house anymore

Nkosinathi and I haven't spoken in a week, he left the morning after 'our talk' and hasn't been back ever since.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about him, I mean he is the father of my children.

I tried calling him multiple times, he blocked me. By the way did I mention that my babies and I are now in Georgia?

I have a friend here, Lerato. She moved this side after getting a job opportunity. We were dorm mates at the University and quickly developed into friends.

Georgia was the first place I thought of running to. We left in the middle of the night, let me fill you guys in.

Flashback three days ago:

It's currently midnight and I have been calling Nkosinathi non stop but he keeps on declining my calls.

So I've decided to strike when he least expects it. He thinks I'm still in shock from the gun fright from last week.

Mina? Soze!

I had planned this all in advance. I'm tired of him treating me like his doormat and punching bag, Ndiyahamba.

I carefully carry my babies into the car, this house has no guards since it has high security and is barley accessable to anyone outside.

I grab all our necessary documents, not even caring to pack a bag and drive straight to OR Thambo airport.

I'm taking an economic flight, I'm not risking a thing. "Mama? Where are we going?" Melo asks as he rubs the sleep away from his eyes.

I wake both of them up and we enter the barkey occupied building. I head to the receptionist who smiles at me.

I look up and there ar eonly two flights scheduled for the next hour. 'USA,Georgia' and 'Brazil, São Paulo'.

"Can I please have three economic flight tickets to Georgia please" She nods as she types something down on her laptop.

"Name?" She looks up.

"Thandolwethu Zulu" I answer and she continues to type. "Uhm... The system is declining, any other names or surnames perhaps?" She asks kindly.

"Zanothando Zungu" I sigh and her eyes widen. "Ma'am, T-The private jet is resdy you can-" I cut her off.

"No, the economic flight tickets please. Please don't tell anyone I was here, you never saw me." I plea and she hesitantly nods whilst continuing to fill the file.

About and hour passes and we board the plane to Georgia.
------------------
I know I'm an asshole for taking them away from him but i can't deal with loosing my life or anyone's I love.

Leaving may have not been the best decision but I'm proud of it. I hail a cab and fill in the address.

"Where are we?" Sihle asks. "Gerorgia my love, we're visiting for a while" I partially lie.

The cab comes to a stop and we exit, I lead them up the stairs of the house before knocking on the door.

A moment later the door is swung open. "Thando?" She gasps. "Rato" I hug her and she hugs back.

We pull away. "Who are these two cute little babies?" She smiles down at the twins.

"I'm Sphesihle, who are you?" Sihle says while walking towards Lerato. "I'm Lerato, but you can call em Rato" She answers.

"And what about you handsome?" She glances down at Melo who is hiding behind me.

"Melokuhle'' He mutters without looking up. "He's the shy one, I see" She smiles as she opens the door wider.

"Come in" She steps aside and we walk in. "So no bags?" She frowns and I nod. We sit on the couch and I feel my body getting tired.

"I'll take this two to bed, you and zi need to talk" She says and I nod in agreement.

Sihle agrees to go with her while Melo sticks to my hip. I end up holding him as he sleeps.

She comes back and sits on the couch opposite mine. "Bua ke o emetse" She says in Sotho.

Yoh, Ngoanana enoa.

"Well I got married almost a year ago, I also found out I had kids with him about eight years ago. He's dangerous Lerato, I'm very much afraid of him. Ever since he hit me I-" I pause.

"O u otlile? Mpolelle hore o bua leshano?!" Her eyes grow wide. "Ke lakatsa eka nka be ke le thetsa. Ha ke khone ho khutlela ho eena" I sigh.

"You know what friend? You're staying here, and that crazy idiot you married won't touch you. Not while I'm alive. O batla tee?" She asks and I nod.

After drinking tea with some biscuits I finally get to pass out on the bed in the guestroom with Melo sleeping besides me.

I'll be very damned if I go back to Nkosinathi. He ruined me, he ruined my life all because I couldn't stand up to my parents.

I'm trying so hard to fall asleep but my mind keeps on going through those dead bodies.

I wonder if he noticed that we're gone, or if he even cares. Has he even gone back home?

He could've prevented this, he could've just listened to my worries and tried to work them out.

But no his selfish ass only thought about Nkosinathi and how Nkosinathi makes money.

I know that if he finds me he will kill me, he will destroy me. I know that very well so I have a plan up my sleve.

Nkosinathi loves me, but he also loves his kids a lot. I'm not going to use them against him, I'm not involving my children into this.

It's between him and I. I am not like him, I have a heart. That's why I'm doing this to show him how much he should've taken me seriously.

I'm also not gonna put Lerato into this, she's a kind soul and I don't wanna destroy my friendship with her.

Hhaike, it's going down!