16|PSYCHOPATH'S

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16

We enter his office and I close the door behind myself

We enter his office and I close the door behind myself. "That was unnecessary" I voice out.

He stares at me with a questioning look. "You didn't have to shoot him" I repeat.

"That was your fault" He accuses as he takes a seat on a large chair behind a mahogany desk.

"Excuse me, You're the one who shot him" I scoff. "I told you to dress appropriately however your smart mouth thought otherwise. His blood is non your hands" He takes a sip of some golden liquid in a glass resting on his desk.

"That man probably has a family, kids Nkosinathi and you took him away from them. How cruel are you? What the fuck is wrong with you?!'' I slam my fist against the table.

"Are you done?'' He asks totally untouched and unfazed by my statement.

Before I can continue the door is opened and a man who looks to be in his late twenties walks in laughing.

He's well built with a clean shaven face, his hair looks to be freshly cut, he has a gold tooth and a scar going down his chin.

His height seems to be around 6'0, he looks like he spends most of his time at the gym, brown plump lips and a dimple on his right cheek.

He doesn't look too bad for a man his age, you would've thought he was younger if not for the wedding band around his left finger.

"Hawu bafo, It hasn't been a minute in and your already drinking" His voice is directed to my husband.

"Ufunani la Sthembiso? Awuboni ukuthi nginomkami la?" He glances at me before answering.

"Uxole ngobudedengu, kumnandi ukuthi ekugcineni ngihlangane nomfazi wenkosi enkulu. Mina nginguSthembiso, Umyeni wakho uyangethemba kakhulu-" His words get cut off by Qhawe walking in.

"Ngemva kwami ​​kunjalo" He smirks as he hands Nkosinathi a file along with a nod.

"Boss lady" He winks before walking out. "Qhawe voetsek, weh nja!" Sthembiso shouts as he follows after him.

I look back at Nkosinathi to find him shaking his head with his gingers placed on the bridge of his nose.

I let out a giggle and he stands up. "Uyaphi?" I raise an eyebrow. "I need to handle something, Ngizobuya" He exits the room leaving me dumbfounded.

I place my bag down on his desk before contemplating with myself if I should follow him or not.

Who am I killing by staying here?

I quickly exit the room seeing him walking down a stairway that we passed on the way here.

I secretly follow behind him. "Excuse me ma'am, you're not allowed down here without and verification from the Don" One guard stops me.

"Do you know who I am?" I calmly ask. "No ma'am" He looks straight ahead. "Well I'm married to your boss. Ask around if you want to make sure, I have something to discuss with him and I saw him go down there" I fold my arms around my chest.

"You're still not allowed, kindly wait for him in his office" He folds his arms behind himself.

"Very well. You'll end up like the guy from earlier, dead with a bullet inbetween your eyes. I wouldn't mind letting him shoot you" I shrug.

He slightly moves to the side leaving a little space. I smile sweetly before saying. "Thank you, I didn't mean what I said earlier...have a great day" I wave as I walk past him and down the hallway.

I hear a couple of voices talking and I stop walking. I look around to see a row off doors. I walk past all the doors.

I hear screams from some of the doors, cries from others, moans and banging from most of them. I ignore all that until I spot Nkosinathi entering a room labelled 04.

I creep up to the door and suddenly start hearing shouts and grunts of pain. I slowly push the door open and peek my head in.

What I see next makes my heartbeat drop to my ass. "I-M-Mr Z. I-ill have the money by tommoro-ow, p-please. My baby girl's s-sick, she's been sick fo-or the p-past few months. I've be-een using the money to pay for her t-treatement".

A man hanging from the ceiling with ropes and chains holding him up. He looks pretty messed up with a few cuts and bruises scattered around his body.

He looks like he's been here for days if not weeks. He then starts coughing up blood everywhere after Qhawe delivers a punch to his abdomen.

I shut my eyes as I hear the man cry and and sob as he begs for mercy. "I want my money today. Where will you get 500 000 rands in twenty four hours, huh?!" Nlosinathi scoffs as he grabs a knife from the laid out weapons.

"I'm going to teach you to never mess with my money ever again. And I'll make sure you never do" He smirks as he stalks towards the man.

I feel my fingers shake when he buries the knife into the poor man's chest. Red liquid starts seeping through the now torn up shirt.

The man lets out a pained scream as he tugs agains the ropes and chains binding him.

I bring my hand up to cover my mouth as I watch as all the colour drains from the mans face.

"So what do we do with him now?" Qhawe asks. "Get me the chainsaw" He orders one of the guards hands it to him.

He starts the machine and in a moment of seconds it's agains the now conscious man's neck.

The saw quickly penetrates his skin and starts tearing his head from his limbs. His body goes completely limp with his legs shaking a little often.

He kinda looks like a chicken when it's being slaughtered. I shiver when his blood splatters throughout the room staining the walls and everyone in it.

I let out a gasp but cover it when some of the blood comes in contact with my face and the chainsaw completely stops.

The head falls off his shoulders and rolls onto the floor but Qhawe stops it with his foot.

"Box it up and deliver it to Vladmir. Tell him he's next" He orders and Qhawe lets out a laugh before one of the guards picks up the head.

Some of the blood lands on my face making me let out a little scream. The laughter dies down as they all stare at me.

Fuck.