"Theo, what are you saying?" Bellatrix asked me confused but I didn't care about her right now. I just can't stand seeing my brother flirting my queen in front of me! F*ck it!

"Shut it, Ms. Belmore. I know what I'm doing," I said coldly. I couldn't stop myself anymore, so I removed his arm from Avy myself. I removed it angrily. I don't care if he breaks a bone; as long as I don't like what he's doing, then I grinned. I don't know exactly what he's up to, but I'm always ready for that. My patience is short as well as my temper. I just didn't care right now if Avy saw what I was acting in front of her.

"I told you to cut it off. I've warned you 7 years ago, right? Don't you remember? I told you that don't you dare flirt with her again or in front of me. You know my behavior, and this isn't easy for me to control when you touch my property," I warned him once again while standing seriously.

While we were inside the meeting room, my eyes were fixed on the person in front of me who was listening to Wayne in the front. When she probably felt that, she tormented me. I frowned. Is she sulking now because I didn't get to say goodbye to her when I left suddenly? After the meeting, he invited Avy to join him for lunch, but I wouldn't agree with that. I know he's planning something, and I won't let that happen. Wayne approached me and patted my shoulder but what he said annoyed me even more.

"Look, bro. I'm her boss here and not you. You should at least hire her first if you want to make her your personal secretary but since you already have yours, you shouldn't care about mine as well. We're fair, bro. Just take yours out then I'll take mine," Wayne stated as he quickly grabbed her hand. I quickly grabbed Avy's other hand before they left the door, then immediately pulled her so that she could hug me. I gently wrapped my arm around his shoulder while seriously looking at Wayne, who looked at me badly because of that.

The way he grinned at me, I knew he wanted to punch me. We already know each other's behavior, but now I don't care if we have a fight as long as Avy is mine. She is only mine, and I can never let her go to my brother. I let her go once, and now that's over. My silence for several years is over every time I catch a glimpse of her with someone else. It's my turn now. There's no backing off for me. It's my turn to make her mine.

As we're eating in one of the cafeteria, Wayne seems so f*cking sweet with Avy like giving her the food she wants like they're a couple. I want to look away, trying to stop myself from doing anything but they were testing my patience. Bellatrix touched my hand but I immediately removed it.

Avy's POV

I just follow Wayne's trips while we eat. I don't know why he acts sweet and clingy to me. I know he is my boss and he shouldn't be like this to me. I briefly looked at Theo who was opposite Wayne's seat. He alternately looks at Wayne and me while eating. I was surprised when he suddenly hit the table and stood up. He came closer to me and pulled my hand. Many people are watching us. I'm trying to get out of his grip but it seems he doesn't want to let go. We stopped in the parking lot. He washed his face in annoyance and ruffled his hair.

"Tell me. Why did you agree to be Wayne's personal secretary? You should've refused, Avy. And you're just letting him be sweet to you right in front of me," he angrily yelled at me. I don't know what is happening to him.

"W-What are you talking about, Theo? I didn't know he was going to be my boss. And before I could refuse, he already signed my papers. Besides, what's your problem? He's my boss at work, Theo. Wait, can I ask you? Why are you acting like a jealous boyfriend---" he suddenly interrupted.

"Yes! Yes, I'm fucking jealous, Avy. Because I know he wants you to be his when you should only be mine. Alone. I don't share you with anyone or with someone else," he said firmly. He took a deep breath while I tried to sink in my brain what he said.