CHAPTER 15

Familiar Voices

Avy's POV

Muli na naman akong napabalikwas ng tayo sa kama habang walang tigil sa pagluha ang mga mata ko. Sunud-sunod na gabi kong napapaginipan 'yong lalaking biglang lumilitaw sa isip ko. Sa tuwing pilit kong inaalala kung sino iyon, tanging may lungkot sa mga mata at labi niya lang ang natatandaan ko.

"Whatever happens to the two of us tomorrow, remember that even in our next life, I will still love you. I will find you no matter where you are. I am willing to wait a few thousand years or no matter how long it may take, I will wait until fate aligns with us, my queen. If I have to sacrifice for you, I will not think twice. But promise me that no matter what happens, you will still choose me in our next life. The promise that will never be broken. Even if our minds forget what happened today, I know that you know that our hearts will still remember our love for each other. And if fate is in our favor, I will never let you go. Nothing can stop us from loving each other. The garden and the moon here witness our promise to each other tonight. This place is proof that our love knows is infinitely," he said that it was like a vows in my ears.

That promise. It seems like I heard it from someone before. I felt tears fall down from my eyes while I was thinking of that. Naging mabigat din ang pakiramdam ko at para bang gusto kong umiyak kahit hindi ko alam ang rason. Huminga ako nang malalim saka dumeretso na sa banyo para maghilamos ng mukha. Bigla kong naalala ang nangyari kagabi. Hindi ko pa rin alam kung bakit may bigla na lang lumilitaw na isang pamilyar na tao sa isip ko kahit hindi ko masyadong maaninag ang mukha niya, pakiramdam ko naging parte siya ng buhay ko sa nakaraan. His eyes...I can see sincerity and concern when I feel a sudden headache.
Napahinga ako nang malalim. Siya na naman ang nasa isip ko. Nakakainis.

"Princess Aizelle...I couldn't remember that name but is it my name in the past? Why did he suddenly call me by that name? And how did he know about her? Is she someone special to him?" I asked myself in front of the mirror. Muli akong nagbasa ng tubig sa mukha. I still didn't get it.

"Who are you, Princess Aizelle? Why are you bothering me? Who are you exactly in my past?" I whispered to myself.

"Have you thought about what I told you yesterday, princess Aizelle?" he asked the opening question which startled me.

"You told me? I don't remember," I said with a frown.

"That I want to marry you to Prince William. You know him, don't you? And you know that he has wanted you for a long time," said Father while I was confused.

I felt a sudden headache again and I could hear those voices. It seems so familiar. My heart beats faster again as I start to feel dizzy. Agad akong napahawak sa may pader para hindi ako tuluyang matumba sa sahig.

"Good day to you, your highness."

"Prince William. Thank you for coming. Your wedding will take place tomorrow, princess Aizelle."

"But, father. I haven't told you my answer yet," I insisted.

"We don't have time to think about that anymore, princess. I just said it's final. Tomorrow everyone will start preparing for the wedding of the two of you."

That voice...I think I heard it from someone. And his face...it's not as blurred as I thought. I tried my best to remember him but I can feel the headache again. Hinahabol ko na rin ang bawat paghinga ko. Naiiyak na naman ako.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you. I was looking for my friend. Are you okay?" he said. I immediately looked away and stood well.

"Y-Yes. Yes, I'm fine."