CHAPTER 13

Their Forbidden Love In The past

Theo's POV

When I was about to enter the car, he immediately punched me and made me hold my face when he punched me.

"Stop whatever plan you have with Avy. I'm sure you'll regret it if you continue," he said bitterly. I grinned. I immediately punched him back when he said that.

"You're such a jerk, Terrence. You don't even realize what you did to her? Do you really love Avy? Because if you don't, you'll also regret letting her get hurt like this. When I get her from you, there's nothing you can do for sure. And I'll show right in front of you that she deserves my love for her more than what you have," I said emphatically and with anger. I left him after that and drove away.

Terrence's POV

I clenched my fist in annoyance when I saw the two of them so close to each other. I secretly followed them to the library and that's what I found. I'm not blind to not notice it. Twice actually. But I can't give up on my girlfriend because I know Theo is making moves on her.

I've been feeling that for a long time. I also just observe his actions whenever he is close or watching Avy. Yes, I am aware of his actions. So I immediately dated Avy so that she wouldn't steal from me. But it seems I was wrong. I can still do everything for Avy no matter how many times she throws me away. I won't stop until she talks to me and we both get along.

But I couldn't bear what I saw earlier so I will immediately meet Avy near their house to talk to her. I just hope she can talk to me. I angrily went to the parking lot and confronted Theo. But I realized the last thing he said before he drove away and left me dumbfounded.

"You're such a jerk, Terrence. You don't even realize what you did to her? Do you really love Avy? Because if you don't, you'll also regret letting her get hurt like this. When I get her from you, there's nothing you can do for sure. And I'll show right in front of you that she deserves my love for her more than what you have." It seems that's when I realized what mistake I made with Avy. I stood there for a few minutes until I got in the car to go see her. I almost flew my car just to get there. I immediately looked for her at our supposed meeting near their house. I hoped she was there but she wasn't. I ran down the road to their house. It happened that before I could get there, I met her coming out of the house.

She was a little surprised when she saw me. I want to hug him. I have been waiting for several days to talk to her but she always pushes me away from her. She stopped for a moment and was about to turn around when I quickly grabbed her hand and hugged her.

It feels so heavy when we are in this situation. She ignored me for two weeks even though we ran into each other in the campus hallway. Every night I waited for her in front of their house, hoping that she would come out there even for a moment so that I could talk to her. I miss her so much ever since we had a misunderstanding. I just burst into tears while hugging her.

"Please, listen. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry if I made you wait for that long. But I swear, if Dad didn't ask me for help, I would be there. I left the phone at home I was in a hurry to go to the company. I had to fix the problem because Kuya Shan wasn't there to fix it. It took me until midnight there so that our business wouldn't be affected too much. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you right away. So after I fixed the problem, I went home right away to call and talk to you, just like that, you got mad at me right away even though you haven't heard my reason why I wasn't able to be there on the day of our date. Please. Forgive me. I don't want this like this that you kept on avoiding me. Let's fix this misunderstanding, aegiya," I said sadly.

"Why didn't you tell me right away that day? I should've known if you just told me," she said.

"I don't want to be with your anger every time you see me. But I can't handle this misunderstanding like I'm just a stranger to you. It hurts me every time you push me away. But that was not the reason I stopped apologizing to you. I can't stand seeing you being with Theo either. I'm hurt because I know he can love you more than I can give you. So please, I'm begging you. Let me make it up to you and show that I can do my best to be your boyfriend, aegiya."