Sweet Slips!

Apartment

*YAWN* "Good Morning Danny and Cake." Fionna said, waking up and stretching her arms.

Danny and Cake both woke up to the sound of Fionna's morning greeting.

"Morning," Danny stands up from the couch and looks out the window.

"Wow that's some sight," Fionna said as she watched the sunrise with Danny.

Cake not having as much energy as the two humans woke up stretching her arms, a clear popping noise could be heard as she cracked her back.

"Ahhhhh morning guys." Cake said, stretching and scratching her back.

"Danny, Cake, it's the perfect day," Fionna said.

"Fi's right Cake it is the perfect day. The perfect day for..."

"Pie!" The two girls finished together.

"Off to Slippy and Mo-chro's!" Fionna said.

——————————

Once the trio had called Chris, Beth, and Wallow they all arrived at the hideout's stable, they immediately asked Slippy for one of her perfect apple pies, and she was happy to oblige.

Right now Fionna, Cake, and Danny were outside Slippy's house cutting apples with Chris and Wallow. Beth was just watching from the sidelines talking with Mono.

"Swords! Yeah, swords! Whoo!"

"Hey, Guys. Look." Fionna said, getting the Warrior's and animals' attention.

Fionna was currently balancing 4 apples on her head with a basket in her hand.

"Wow, cool Fi," Chris said.

"That's not all," Fionna bent her knees and started to count down, "1. 2. 3!" She let the apples drop off of her head and kicked each one in the air.

As the apples started to come down she pulled out a small dagger and cut each apple into perfect slices, having them land in the basket she was holding.

"That was awesome Fi! But where'd you get the knife?" Danny asked.

"My hair," Fionna stated. To prove her point Fionna cleaned off her dagger, and sheathed it before she stuck it in her super-long hair. "It's been growing like crazy, might as well get good use out of it before the next haircut. But I'm thinking about putting it up in some sort of style." Fionna said.

"Oh, Heros and their swords...You kids, stop horsing around with my apples!" Slippy Napkins said, coming out of her house.

Fionna, Danny, Chris, Wallow, and Cake stop what they're doing, "Aw, Slippy!"

"Now, come on over! I baked y'all an apple pie."

"Yeah, apple pie!" Fionna cheered.

"Whooo-hoo-hoo!" Cake cheered.

"I'm gonna eat it all before you guys even GET there!" Fionna runs away towards the house laughing.

Except for Beth and Mo-chro. They all dramatically shout out, "Noooooo!" Wallow shakes his fist and runs after Fionna.

"Never!" Danny yelled running after the two laughing.

Slippy sets the pie down on a table.

"Apple pie!" Fionna shouted, reaching the door first.

Wallow jumps in front of Fionna blocking her,  "Don't let her eat it all!"

Cake jumps over both humans and blocks them all. "That's right 'cause I'm going to eat it all!"