Planet of the Bot's

Ship's Cockpit. Fionna and Danny are standing in front of the couch looking out of the windscreen into open space. "What do you think of the view Fi?"

"It puts things in perspective. I mean, from up here an entire world can seem utterly insignificant." A large figure crashes into the windshield. "ah!" Both captains shrieked.

"Who the!" They backed away but Danny gasped in realization as he saw a person inside the suit. "WALLOW!"

——————————

Timeskip: after Danny brings Wallows inside with the help of Cake. They take him back to the company's medical unit to recover and hopefully wake up. "I can't believe after months of no callbacks. One of my buds crashed into our window."

"At least now you'll know why it took so long," Fionna assures him as Jay enters the room with a clipboard in hand. "Unfortunately he won't be awake to tell us for some time. Luckily the med bots will watch over him 24 seven till he does."

"Yes, not to worry young Daniel. This will allow us to enjoy our scheduled company ball game guilt-free." Giovanna states, "And it's mandatory."

~timeskip~

The crew is sitting watching what could be a baseball game... Conner is in Gary's arm and Baby Finn is in Marshall's. Cake is next to Marshall. Fionna is in front of Cake and sitting next to Danny.

"Hey, nice seats! We're close enough so when you knock a player down with a beer bottle, he stays down!" Des says.

"I don't get it. Is this like baseball?" Gary asked holding Conner.

"Baseball? Heaven forbid!"

"Face it Guys. Baseball is as boring as mum and apple pie. That's why they jazzed it up." Fred explains.

"I make a great Appile pie!" Gary States. "And Baseball's not- hmm, they finally jazzed it up?"

A player hits the ball. Fionna jumps up cheering. "Home run!! Woooo! Right?" The ball springs back, a player catches it, flies through the air, and hits a base.

Umpire: "Out!"

"What just happened? Why is the ball on a spring?"

"It's part of the game. Just like aluminum bats and the seventh-inning grope."

"Yikes." Another hit. A player jumps to catch the ball but misses it and is caught by Cake.

"I got me a souvenir!" A kid looks sadly up at Cake "Aww here you go, baby!" She hands the kid the player.

Madison Cube Garden: Corridor. Zoidberg comes out of the Gents and walks to a food stand. "I'd like a jumbo squidlog please."

"We don't sell those."

"Alright, alright. Let me have a youngling on a roll."

"We're out of rolls."

"Fine! Just give me something made of animal parts."

[Cut to: Madison Cube Garden: Stand. Zoidberg is back with the group eating a hot dog]

"Mmmm, at least hot dogs are universal."

"Who wants popcorn?" Bmo offers.

All: "I'll have some, me, yeah!"

BMO pops and then takes a large tub of popcorn out of their chest cavity. "Anyone wants butter on that?"

"Hey, I'm starting to get the hang of this game! The blerns are loaded, the count's three blerns and two anti-blerns and the infield blern rule is in effect, right? She turns to Danny and Fred.