AI need a Vacation.

Outside Robot Body Mo Express. The Mailbot pushes the mail through the letterbox.

Nibbler yaps as the letters come through the letterbox. They hit him and he ran away.

Meeting Room. Most of the staff sit around the table with drinks. Nibbler runs in from the lounge and Giovanna comes in through the other door.

"Good news, everyone! Several years ago I tried to log on to AOL, and it just went through. Whee! We're online!"

"Uh, Professor we already were online even on the United Planets Internet." Danny reminds her.

"I'm referring to an invention I started years ago. You know after I played that VR game and we saw that Tron movie."

-Lab-

The staff plus Marshall and Ellis climb into what looks like blue VR suits.

"Go ahead, get into these net suits. I designed and tested them myself." Giovanna says.

Cake sniffs her glove. "They smell like burning Rhesus Monkey."

"Really? I better tell the Meseeks people about that. But I assure you I used this and it's safe. Now Off we go." She presses a button and the staff disappears into the web.

Gary holding Conner, "You're sure they'll be alright?"

"Not to worry Wallow and Impossibear said they'll meet with them from Mars."

——————

Outside Internet Browser. Zoidberg, BMO, Ellis, Marshall, Fred, Danny, Fionna, Des, Jay, and Cake have turned green and are holographic.

"Hey guys you made it." Said Wallow with Impossibear next to him.

Danny: "Cool looks like the Professor's VR works with HQ's systems."

"Holy crap! were on the internet and it's boring." Cake stated.

Danny: "We're not on the internet yet Cake. BMO would you do the honors?"

He nods, "Behold: The Internet!" He presses the enter button and a white light engulfs the crew.

Internet Browser. The crew stands on a Tron-like clifftop.

Wallow: "Woah! Danny, are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

Danny: "I know it's like the holo-jon but more immersive and unlimited."

"What's that?!" Cake points to a flock of what looks like birds.

Ellis: "Oh My Gob! It's full of ads!"

The ads caw like birds and dive at the crew. Fred and Zoidberg scream as the ads flutter around them. Jay ducks out of the way of one. Des kicks the "No Way" and "No" buttons on the ads. One chases BMO around. Another flies at Danny and wraps itself around him. Fionna pulls him free.

Wallow: "Follow me!" He flies off the cliff towards the Internet and they follow. Fionna looks down at it. "It's immense."

BMO: "It's got every piece of information anyone could ever want."

Wallow sees the porn sites. "So I see!"
He flies down to the porn sites and Danny and Fred follow him.

Time Lapse. The staff wanders around the saucy-infested Internet. Fred sees a site called "Fred Savage Exposed". He pokes his head through the door.

"Hey, that's me!"

ImpBear: "No, it isn't. I just took some pictures of your face and stuck them on someone else's body."