Trick or treat

The crew is decorating the office for Halloween and the Day of the Dead. Fionna finishes carving a pumpkin, "Done!" Cake takes it and places it on top of the professor's observatory.

Giovanna: "Thank you all for decorating. this party is going to be spectacular. Gary, I'm especially grateful you agreed to cater the event."

Gary: "Least we can do since you invited Marshall's mother,"

"When I heard she wasn't planning a party for Halloween I figured she might enjoy attending instead of hosting. Oh, those candy bones look amazing?"

"Wait so human bones aren't made of peanut butter?"

"No! And stop getting the treats those are for the party." She scolds him as he runs away from her wrath.

Fionna: "I didn't know you liked Halloween so much."

"As a scientist, I know most things have an explanation but I always believed in the supernatural like aliens and the afterlife and it turns out I was right. Plus I get to dress ridiculously with no inhibitions."

"What are you going as?"

"Zombie popstar. What about all of you?"

Marshall: "Werewolf."

Gary: "Mummy"

Des: "Xena."

Jay: "Mad scientist."

"That's a good one. You can borrow some of my coats and gloves."

"Thanks but I'm good with my costume."

"Very well. What about the rest of you?"

Cake: "Pirate Queen"

BMO: "Cowboy!"

"What about you Fionna what are you going as? A bunny perhaps?"

"I think I'll just wear black clothes."

Cake: "What? but you love Halloween."

"Yeah you even helped Jay and I pick out our costumes."

"I know and I'm looking forward to it but this year I'm just not feeling like dressing up."

"Or because you're missing out on the couple costume contest this year and couldn't find a partner?" She glares at Marshall, "You know you sound just like your mother." he narrows his eyes at her.

"Come on girl let's get you a mermaid costume and win that contest."

"Sorry Cake, Wallow's coming and I don't think he's over you know who."

"Oh right well then what about"

"Danny!"

"Ah, Daniel we were just going over everyone's plans for Halloween. Tell us what costume have you decided on."

"Nothing I've never celebrated Halloween before remember."

"Well, good news neither is Fionna so the two of you can pair up and find a costume together or you're not coming to the party."

——At Ed's Costume Emporium——

"Ah, yes we have just the selection for couples." Starts taking out costumes, "Now what exactly is the nature of this event."

"Um, we're going to a party at our workplace. So it's mostly adults but someone's bringing a baby. Plus they'll be trick-or-treaters."

"Okay so, kept it PG to PG-13." She puts away any raunchy stuff. "Now if you're not feeling any of these feel free to browse."