How Cake got her Groove back

At a restaurant. Fionna sits at a table with her part-time coworker and full-time bud, Hunter Wizard. "This place is so nice. The food is amazing. And such generous portions."

"You like the meal just wait until you try these after-dinner mints." The waiter said when he left.

"You know, Hunter, I'm glad we did this. I haven't talked to you that much since I went part-time."

"Same here. But I wonder what's taking the others so long?" He said while looking around for their friends. "I'll text them," she types, "Anyway Hunter what's new with you?"

"Enid and I are thinking of starting a family?" Fionna smiles happy for the couple.

"WHAT?!" Des, Jay, and Cake exclaimed jumping out of hiding from the dessert cart.

"Check Please."

—————————

The next day in the company Kitchen. Danny, Fred, and Fionna stand around drinking coffee while Fionna explains what happened last night. The restaurant staff were understanding but the group may not show their faces anytime soon.

Danny: "That good huh?"

(Sighs) "I have a right to be mad at them for that stunt right?"

"Objectively yes. But Jay and Des didn't know about Hunt's lover. Cake on the other hand."

"I didn't know." Cake interrupted, "Should have brought her around if things are serious."

"He did when Marshall had a gig at that club that didn't allow animals. You were upset and didn't want us to talk about it around you."

"Figures. You think they'd let me see the baby?" Jay enters and quietly grabs a cup of coffee then leaves for the meeting room.

"Jay said that Hunter reminded him of his mother. That's why I arranged that setup in the first place." she explained and gazed at Jay's retreating form, "Poor baby."

"I figured but we both agreed not to let outer forces define our relationships. Whatever will be will be," She tells them. "Oh, guess what? I asked Hermes if it would be okay to invite our friends on one of our missions."

"What did he say?" Fred asked.

"He gave me this list of acceptable mission dates and waivers for them to go over."

"Shocking." They chuckle and head towards the meeting room. "You know you should consider getting back in the dating game." Cake suggested. "DJ Flame certainly has little jerk."

"Thanks but if you don't mind I'd like to focus on-"

"The female Fionna's problem is purely medical. Soon she will drop her eggs and they will hatch and all will be well."

"She's mammalian Doc she doesn't lay eggs," Jay explained quietly to the alien Doctor.

"Really?" He writes down on his notepad, Cake stretches over to him to see what he wrote, "No Doc she only has two nips."

"Cake!" Fionna blushes brightly, "You do!" Fionna throws a toy with catnip inside to distract Cake from spilling more tea.

"Now what were talking about?" Giovanna asks finished with tuning up BMO.

"How I'm still single," Danny said hoping to take the heat of Fionna, who smiled at him gratefully. "I can't remember the last time I've been on a date," he said.

"You just have to give people a chance. Sometimes you meet a guy and think he's a stiff, but then later you realize he has nice eyes." Fred sighs dreamily about his partner.

Bravest Warriors meet Fionna and CakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara