Happy Holidays

Catskills Lodge. Danny, Fionna, Cake, Jay, Des, BMO, Giovanna, Giuseppe, Zoidberg, and Fred are on a ski holiday.

They enter a room that is packed with people waiting for a show.

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, Conan O'Brien."

The audience cheers.

O'Brien: "Thank you, thank you. Let's get started. Max, play me over." Max Weinberg's head is just a fake skull in a jar. O'Brien gasps, "Looks like someone forgot to feed Max." Impossibear spits his drink out and laughs. "So, people are getting pretty worried about this Y2K problem, huh?"

"No, they fixed that over a hundred years ago."

O'Brien: "Just bear with me, sir. Anyway, I'm walking to work this morning-"

Jay: "Do we have to listen to this?"

"No that's why iPhones were invented." Cake shows him and Des an episode of Cheers.

O'Brien: "Well, I'm out of material. You can catch me next week at the Andromeda Chuckle Hut. Enjoy your breakfast."

The audience applauds.

———————

Catskill Mountains. The staff are geared up for skiing. They walk away from the lodge.

"Come on, everyone. Perhaps some skiing will help us forget the antics of Conan O'Brien."

Fred: "Yeah!"

Fiona: "Great idea!"

Zoidberg: "We can only hope!"

Time Lapse.

Danny and Fionna are on the ski lift.

Danny: "This snow is beautiful. I'm glad global warming was stopped before it could occur."

"Did it happen before our earth became your earth?" She asked.

"According to the archives it started slowly but after the event that left a huge crater in the planet. Everything pretty much started anew. But Humans didn't start inhabiting other planets till—" get hit with a snowball. "Hey!" he looks down.

BMO chuckles behind a bush with Jessie and Hermes' son.

The lift tips them off and they ski over to Cake. "Hi!"

Impossibear: "Enough of your chitchat, let's get going."

Marshall, Gary, and Zoidberg are on the ski lift but it isn't moving.

Gary: "Darnit! We're stuck."

Zoidberg: [shivering] "At least you're not cold-blooded!" He puts a glove over his mouth.

"Sweet jelly Jumps! Look at the Professor go." Gary points at Giovanna who skis expertly down the slope.

Marshall: (impressed) "Dang G."

Time Lapse. Danny and Fionna ski.

"Look out! We're heading straight for those trees!"

"Don't worry. Look. Trees down!"

Trees: [mechanical voice] Trees down.

The trees go down and Fionna and Danny ski over them.

"Cool. Hey, what do you do if you want the trees up?"

Trees: [mechanical voice] Trees up.

The trees go up and one takes Danny with it. "Danny!"

Danny: [hoarse] "Trees down!"