Flushed away

Kitchen. Fionna picks up a large can of Kibbles 'n' Snouts and carries it over to a huge electric can opener on the wall.

Balcony. Nibbler sleeps. His third eye perks up and looks around when he hears the can opener. He runs inside.

Danny gets some coffee. Wallow tips the can over and the meat slowly slides out from inside. Nibbler sits in his food dish and the meat falls on him and he scoffs it in a few bites.

"Aww! Somebody likes snouts."

"Is it me?"

BMO wanders in humming to himself. The magnet on the can opener pulls him off the floor and starts cutting into him. "Ow, my head! My precious head!" he screams.

Fionna quickly turns the can opener off and BMO edges away from it.

"Evil can opener. You maimed my brethren and now you've come back for me!"

"You alright, BMO?"

BMO rubs his head. The top half is cut like a half-open can. "Yeah, I guess so. But I don't see why we keep this ticking time bomb around just for one animal shouldn't a regular one be enough."

"Sadly these fools wanted to take in a bottomless pit that doesn't even talk!"

"Don't yell at Nibbler like that." Wallow picks him up. "You hurt his feelings. Come on, pet him and make up."

BMO does it but Impossibear turns away "No."

"He said pet him."

"I'll pet him. I'll pet him with both hands!" Nibbler leaps out of Wallow's hands and bites Impossibear's bottom "Ow! My ass! Get off!"

Nibbler lets go.

"Are you alright?"

"Ah, it's nothing a lawsuit won't cure."

"Not you." She picks up Nibbler and looks in his mouth. "Aww, poor baby chipped a fang."

Cake carries Nibbler away and kisses and pets him. "I better Call Ellis." Fiona dials on her phone.

"Hey, I got a busted ass here, I don't see anyone kissing it."

Meeting Room. Zoidberg puts a book down and stands up from the table.

: [reluctant] "Alright, I'm coming."

———

Animal Clinic Waiting Room. A man sits stroking a cat. A humanoid feline sits stroking a pet-sized man. Ellis sits with Nibbler while Fionn, Wallow, and IB stand nearby. A door opens and a woman comes out with a two-headed dog, followed by the vet, Jeffery Grant.

Dr. Jeffery: "Remember, Rover gets the pill and Pepper gets the suppository." The woman leaves. "Next."

Animal Clinic Examination Room. Veterinary surgeries haven't changed much in a thousand years; there is a sink, a paper towel dispenser, and an examination table in the middle of the room, which Nibbler sits on. Jeffery fetches a small hammer and taps Nibbler on the head with it, making him squeal. He looks in his mouth.

Jeffery: "It's just a simple broken fang, nothing serious."

"What's that you say there, doctor? You're gonna have to put him down?"

Jeffery: "No-- What? Huh?"

He looks at Ellis and Fionna in confusion. Wallow shakes his head.

IB: "Terrible shame that. Shall I do the honors?"

He reaches up to a shelf and takes down a bottle with some pink liquid in it marked "Goose Laxative". He holds the bottle by its neck, smashes it on a table, and points it at Nibbler. Wallow reaches across.