Chapter 296-300

Ch296
  As the old fox orc fell to the ground without any resistance, the orcs at the scene sighed.

  "So weak."

  "This fox orc is really useless!"

  "Yes, the False Territory is so weak, but it still wants to play one-on-three to mock the opponent!" "

  Come on, come on, I bet that the False Territory will lose. Are you playing?"

  "I also think they will lose, so I won't bet with you."

  No one thinks that False Territory can win?

  "Can I bet with you? I bet that Illusion Territory will win." A crisp voice sounded.

  The onlookers looked down when they heard the sound, and saw a cool little snake orc with fluffy white hair and wheat-colored skin. He raised his head and looked at them with "sincerity" written on his face.

  "You want to bet?" The adult orc looked at the little orc cub curiously.

  "Little brat, this is an adult's game. Do your adults let you play like this?" "

  Yes."

  Xiao Dongchi smiled and said, "One on one, you can see how many insect crystals you have. If you win, I will give you How many insect crystals will I give you? If you lose, all the insect crystals will belong to me. How about it?" The

  orcs were very interested, "How to play like this? Little snake cubs, we will definitely take the mermaid orcs."

  Dong Equadao: "Just right, we It's a snake orc, so we bet on the false territory."

  "Little guy, it's interesting. How much do you plan to play?"

  Xiao Beiji poked his head out from the side cutely. He took out a piece of animal skin cloth and shook out the inside. of insect crystals.

  The orcs were a little surprised when they saw the last green insect crystals falling out. These little snake orc cubs were still rich. But when one or two red insect crystals popped out, the orcs were slightly surprised. .

  Dong Chidao: "Okay."

  Bei Ji immediately tightened the animal skin cloth and carefully put the insect crystal back.

  Dong Chi: "We still have some insect crystals in our family. I think you adults should also have some." The

  adult orcs smiled and said: "Of course we have some insect crystals."

  Dong Chi said with a 'sincere' smile: "What do you adults do? Do you dare to play?"

  The adult orc took out his insect crystals, a total of three red insect crystals.

  Dong Chi: "Although it's a little bit small. But it's okay, I'll pay this much."

  Then he saw Bei Ji taking out three insect crystals.

  Dong Chi: "If I win, these six red insect crystals will all belong to me. If you win, these six will belong to you." How could you refuse the

  money that was given?
  The adult orc almost feels like the insect crystal is waving to him.

  He grinned and said, "Okay."

  On the other side, Xiqing and Nanmo were doing the same thing as the other two orcs.

  Xiqing raised his little face with a clear face, and he said more directly: "Hello, adults, we are the little snake orcs of the False Territory, so we must bet on the False Territory. I have ten green insect crystals here, you guys Is anyone following?"