Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91: Saving the Silver Wolf Clan means saving yourself.

  Si Yan relaxed and sat at the entrance of the cave, looking in the direction of the sun.

  Under the sun, there seems to be a very high mountain. The shape of the mountain is spiraling in circles, like a huge lump of cake.

  The Silver Wolf clan is relying on this dada-like mountain and living at the foot of the mountain.

  She narrowed her eyes slightly.

  In a daze, she seemed to feel that something was calling her in this high mountain.

  "Mother." Xiao Dongchi called her.

  Si Yan hugged Xiao Dongchi and sat on the ground.

  The milk fat on Xiao Dongchi's body has not yet come off.

  Although he has a tough personality, he feels sweet and soft when held.

  Mmm~
  Take a breath.

  Happiness!
  Fragrant and soft cubs are the best!

  Dong Chi's hair suddenly exploded, and his face turned red to the root of his neck in an instant, "Female, you can do it!"

  He struggled to get up, fled to the side and sat with a red face.

  Si Yan looked at her empty hands. Then he looked at Zaizai, who had his back to her but his ears were all red.

  Well, sucking cubs really isn't that easy.

  After waiting for a while, an older but not senile middle-aged woman came over holding a scepter.

  Yinhong didn't fool her, this time she called someone who could speak.

  The female's scepter hit the ground heavily, exuding majesty, and she looked at Si Yan with a cold look.

  The eyes are not good, with scrutiny.

  Si Yan raised the corners of her lips. She sat casually and raised her eyes to look at Yin Xiu.

  Yinhong looked at Yinxiu, then at Si Yan.

  He felt a sense of tension inexplicably.

  Facing this tense feeling of oppression, for a while, no one dared to make a sound.

  After an unknown amount of time, Yin Xiucai changed her expression slightly, and she said, "I heard that your name is Si Yan."

  "Are you Xiu Wu?"

  The two females smiled at the same time.

  Yinxiu turned around and said coldly to Yinhong: "Bring some water."

  "Yes, mother." Yinhong replied.

  Yinxiu put down his scepter and sat opposite Si Yan. A bowl of water was placed in front of each of them. This is the wolf's way of hospitality.

  Yinxiu looked at Si Yan and asked curiously: "The wolf cubs behind me are very curious. As a female, why did you choose to give birth to a selfish, sinister, cruel and cunning cold-blooded snake orc?" "No female likes it.

  " A cold-blooded snake orc. So, are you also forced by the cold-blooded snake orc to become his female and bear offspring for him?" Si Yan's black and white eyes curled up, and she said with a chuckle: "

  Xiu Wu may not be a cold-blooded snake orc. There are too many stereotypes."

  "My smuggler is handsome and powerful, which is very attractive to me. I have always approached him with enthusiasm and tried my best to possess him. I took the initiative. It was not forced by him "