CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10 The unsuccessful Taison

  witch doctor Mei Wen said helplessly: "It's not that I don't want to cure it, it's that I really can't see the bug disease. The whole Beast World Continent is plagued by bug disease, and so far I haven't heard of anyone who can cure the bug disease." If you want to cure the worm disease, you can only break through the green crystal as soon as possible... Hey, that's all for now, go back."

  Mei Wen looked at Bei Ji, her eyes full of pity.

  Si Yan still wanted to fight, but Bei Ji took her hand and shook his head, and said in a low voice: "Mother, forget it..."

  Si Yan gritted her teeth, turned her head and said to Bei Ji: "Don't worry, there must be a way Yes. Mother will find a way to cure your illness."

  Bei Ji nodded slowly, but she didn't hold any hope in her heart.

  Si Yan and the two cubs were a little depressed.

  Leaving Mei Wen's cave and passing by the center of the tribe, a two-meter-tall male orc suddenly popped out.

  "Beautiful female, can you mate with me?"

  Si Yan was a little depressed at first, but when she heard the unreasonable words, she didn't even look at the male, and yelled: "Get out!"

  Then she pulled Bei Ji and Xi Qing Run quickly in the direction of your own cave.

  In broad daylight, Lang Lang Qiankun rushed out to find her to mate? ! The ethos of male beasts is really terrifying!

  Xiqing and Beiji looked up at her. Even if she paints herself as a pockmark, there will still be males who want to mate with her.

  Bei Ji glanced back, especially puzzled.

  The male who just appeared suddenly and courted his mother seems to be the number one warrior of the Yanxiang tribe--Tyson? ? ?
  impossible. He must have been blinded.

  Xiqing pursed her lips slightly.

  He suddenly thought that they might have two fathers, three fathers, four fathers and five fathers in the future, and she might give birth to many cubs for other males in the future.

  Although he didn't like her, he didn't want her to have more cubs.

  In the center of the tribe, the two-meter-tall silver wolf orc is mighty and tall. He has a burly figure and smooth muscles. His long silver hair is slightly blown and scattered behind him, and his eyes are as bright as a bright moon.

  With a single round of appearance, it is a street away from other orcs in the Yanxiang tribe!

  It's just that he has a natural naive look on his face. Like a big dog.

  If Si Yan saw it, she would definitely make a joke.

  Wolves and dogs are indeed close relatives.

  Realizing that he was rejected by the female, the male orc scratched his head, a little disappointed, but not discouraged.

  Many orcs teased him: "Tyson, you are so hungry, you even want an ugly female like Si Yan."

  Silver wolf orc Tyson turned and left without saying anything.

  Beiji and Xiqing were a little depressed because of the bug disease.

  Si Yan frowned slightly as she looked at the devastated Zai Zai.

  In her era, the disease of roundworms had been solved long ago.