Chapter 151-155

Chapter 151 Si Yan’s Decision

  A thin and small little female actually dared to talk to Master Yuan Dingshan like this!

  Yuan Dingshan immediately glared over.

  At this moment, the cold-blooded snake orc lying behind Si Yan opened his dark purple eyes, and his cold eyes shot over.

  In an instant, Yuan Dingshan immediately withdrew his eyes as if he had seen some huge enemy.

  The cold-blooded snake orc who woke up slightly adjusted his posture so that he could feel more comfortable against Si Yan.

  Si Yan had long been used to this kind of crazy little tricks while sleeping day after day.

  Jie Ling glared at Yuan Dingshan.

  They were both Amethyst Orcs, and Lord False was able to scare them away with just one look. What a useless thing.

  Yingzhao saw that Yuan Dingshan couldn't stand anymore, so he had no choice but to walk out.

  He said: "I didn't expect that the insidious cold-blooded snake orc could scare everyone with just a little trick?"

  Si Yan looked at Ying Zhao. She also knew this person. After all, she had let Tyson do it before. Have fought against him.

  Yuudingshan is here, and so is Yingzhao. It seems that as Gekko said, the heroine of the world is not dead yet.

  "Old Gecko, can you see the luck of the heroine of the world?"

  Gecko shook his head: "The false sky has hidden it, so you can't see the soaring luck. But it is basically certain that the heroine of the world is still alive. ."

  Sure enough.

  Si Yan curled her lips.

  How could she be so powerful and not die even if her heart was broken?

  Same as Xiaoqiang.

  Why don't you call me Jie Ling from now on, and call me Xiaoqiang instead.

  Yingzhao laughed sarcastically: "What did these snake orcs do? They only did some work at best. So we gave them the greatest source of life? Did you know that the
  snake orcs were insidious and cunning on the first day? You just Didn't you think that this was their plan to attack people's hearts?

  You actually chose to believe in the snake orcs at this time?!"

  After Yingzhao finished speaking, he pointed at Si Yanji and said: "The lord's wife in front of you is just like the snake orcs, she is cunning and uneasy. ! There is only one Ansun Lake. If she doesn't give it all away, she won't let everyone live!!"

  Ying Zhao's few words made everyone shaken again.

  That's right, the reputation of the snake orcs has never been good. This time, they were indeed grateful for the snake orcs' water cellar for them.

  But looking back, the biggest benefit is still in the hands of the snake orcs!

  The orcs are chattering, the sky is dry, and there is only one water resource. When life and death are at stake, everyone has to fight for it.

  If the quarrel continues, as long as one or two people instigate it, the scene will become chaotic.

  But the root of this matter is the source of life, water!
  If...