Chapter 246-250

Chapter 246 Who do you choose?

  After Si Yan left, Jin Tong stayed briefly and looked at Jin Yang and Jin Yao with cold eyes.

  Jin Yang was so angry just now that he couldn't suppress his temper when he saw the golden boy. He said: "Lao Wu, why didn't you tell your family that you found Lao Liu? Also, why are you looking at me like this? !"

  The golden boy couldn't suppress his temper. He said angrily: "If you want to see your sister, then see your sister. Why did you bring her here?" The golden boy

  pointed at Jin Yao, and Jin Yao looked at the golden boy in surprise.

  Jin Yao remembers that the golden boy obviously liked her very much and was very kind to her.

  Jin Yang frowned, "What are you talking about? Yaoyao is also your sister?"

  Jin Tong: "Is she?"

  Jin Yang: "Are you influenced by that Si Yan? Don't be led astray by her! Jin

  Yao: "Fifth brother, I know you feel bad after seeing your sister, and I understand you."

  He felt bad when he saw Si Yan?
  No, he was in a good mood.

  He was in a bad mood after seeing them!

  The golden boy was silent for a while and then said: "If this Earth Dragon is an adopted daughter, I would also like to treat her as a younger sister." "It would be a

  good thing for you to take my sister Si Yan home. . But look at what you have done. How can any of you, as a brother, ask your sister for something by force?! Also, why did you bring this Earth Dragon?!" Jin Yang: "I'll bring Yaoyao here

  . What's the problem? Also, what's the point of forcing things? It's not like you don't know that Yaoyao is a witch doctor and a priest. What's wrong with her wanting to participate in such an event?
  Si Yan grew up outside and she has nothing. I have learned it. It is useless to give her this opportunity.

  It is more suitable for Yaoyao in the first place.

  Moreover, Yaoyao is also the doting sister among us brothers. I am angry when you say this!!"

  Their father and mother are beasts. The mother gave birth to two male golden dragons in the first litter, Jin Ting and Jin Gan. Missing my daughter.

  The second litter produced two more male golden dragons, Jin Kun and Jin Yang. I continue to want a daughter.

  Until the third litter, one female and one male were born.

  At that time, the whole family was really overjoyed.

  Females are rare, let alone a female from the Golden Dragon clan. She was born with luck and received thousands of favors throughout her life.

  However, the little female was lost.

  No one knows how it was lost.

  They mobilized all their strength and asked the Golden Dragon priests to help search. The entire Golden Dragon clan even sent out to help search.

  But nothing was found.

  Finally, a mysterious wandering priest came back with a female earth dragon, saying that she was a little female born on the same day as Jin Yao. She is as cute as little Jinyao and has a lot of fate.

  The golden boy's parents didn't accept it at first. After all, this was an earth dragon. How could an earth dragon and a golden dragon be the same?