Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76 Zhisou poses a question.
  Before he knew it, many orcs were surrounding him, including tiger orcs and even eagle orcs who came here specifically to watch the fun.

  Bai Hong, Bai Feng stood on one side, Ming Yan, Hu Qiao and others stood on the other side.

  The space in the middle was reserved for Si Yan and Zhisou from Houxiang.

  It feels quite like a sword debate in Mount Huashan.

  When Si Yan was thinking about what kind of question the wise old man in front of her would ask, she saw this wise old man draw a right triangle on the ground.

  There were a few more question marks on Si Yan's forehead.

  Zhisou sat down, and he suddenly changed, looking very stable and mature.

  He pointed at the triangle and said, "Teacher Si Yan, here are three bamboo trees of the same length, and on this side are four bamboo trees of the same length. How many bamboo trees of the same length are there on this side?" Si Yan looked at it

  . At one glance, he answered without hesitation: "Five roots."

  Hook three strands, four strings and five.

  There's nothing mind-blowing about it.

  However, as soon as she answered casually, Zhisou's pupils suddenly vibrated.

  Everyone in White Eagle City and Black Tiger City lowered their heads and whispered.

  "Is it really five?"

  "I'm going to chop bamboo and try it out."

  Black Tiger City and White Eagle City, including the Monkey Township orcs who came later, divided into three waves to try.

  No surprise, there are indeed five bamboos of the same length.

  Everyone's eyes changed a little when they looked at Si Yan.

  "She must have been blinded."

  "That's right, how is it possible? How do you calculate this?"

  The old man Zhisou patted his butt and stood up slowly.

  He picked up the branch, drew a circle on the ground, and put a dot in the middle of the circle.

  "Teacher Si Yan, assuming that the distance from this point to all the lines is the same, which is the length of a branch, how many branch lengths is this circle?"

  Si Yan blinked her eyes.

  Isn't it simple?

  Ask for the circumference.

  2πR. π=3.14
  The answer is the length of 6.28 branches, but there is no decimal point in this world, so I have no way to explain the decimal point...

  Si Yan thought about it.

  The orcs from Houxiang began to boo: "Is this not possible?"

  Then the eagle orcs also began to boo: "It was a coincidence before."

  Everyone in Black Tiger City dared not say anything under the suppression of Mingyan.

  Si Yan thought for a while and said, "It's not that I can't, it's not easy to explain."

  The wise old man stretched out his hand, serious and serious: "Try to talk about it."

  Si Yan nodded and said: "It's faster than six branches ." A branch that is half and half, and a little more.”