Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121 Si Yan fights Lang You!
  Since coming to the beast world, she has been suffering from the trouble of not being able to practice. She is at the bottom of the list and just relies on her brain to deal with it. It has been a long time since she had a serious fight.

  The frustrating days are almost over.

  What could be more pleasurable than doing it directly? !

  Si Yan felt the power boiling inside her body.

  Now, she wants the wolf right in front of her to be her whetstone!
  Lang You licked his right paw and asked funnyly: "Should I fight you or Tyson?"

  Si Yan raised the corners of her lips and said, "Of course it's me."

  Lang You's eyes filled with wolfishness lightened. He raised it slightly and raised the corners of his mouth: "Okay."

  "Lang You. I don't agree, so don't make your own decisions!" Lang Xin was a little unhappy with Lang You's decision.

  As if Lang You couldn't hear her, he walked forward on his own.

  He licked his paws excitedly, "Si Yan, this is the second time I fight you." After

  Lang You finished speaking, a thin voice sounded on the field.

  "The second time, Lang You said the second time."

  "Did they really round up Si Yan? Did Lang You admit it?!" "

  Why is Lang Xin so unwilling to tolerate their survival?"

  Si Yan's eyes were serious He stood up and said, "Yes. So I don't intend to be polite to you!"

  A female sends a fight invitation to a male. This is really the first time that this has happened in thousands of years!
  "Females fighting? Hahahaha! Is

  this a joke?" "Hit me quickly. Am I dreaming? There is a female who wants to fight a red crystal orc!" "

  Damn it, you really hit me. Damn it, it's true. I didn’t dream, the females really wanted to fight!!”

  "Can females practice? How can a female fight a male?"

  "Langyou, please be gentle, don't beat him up, Tyson is in a hurry!" "

  Hahahahahahaha!"

  Si Yanqing Laugh, these words have no effect on her.

  Tyson stopped her worriedly. Si Yan smiled slightly and looked at Tyson firmly.

  Tyson was startled, pursed his lips, and stepped aside.

  Her feet suddenly exerted force. She was always very fast, and she dodged directly to Lang You's side.

  She kicked her leg, and Lang You's eyes changed. He stretched out his hand to block!
  However, Si Yan's blow was quite powerful. If it had been a green crystal orc, it would have been kicked over directly. Even Lang You would have taken several steps back.

  After Si Yan landed, she used her strength to jump and slashed across the snake scale with her hand.

  Lang You clearly felt that there was a big difference in strength between Si Yan now and Si Yan before.

  He leaned back, and the snake scales brushed against the tip of his nose, and a blood streak instantly appeared on the tip of his nose.

  But he reacted quickly, his posture was strong and strong, like a forest wolf, and his eyes were fierce.