Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46 There has never been a female who can gain strength through cultivation
  . Xiqing immediately stepped forward. He is already a gray crystal orc. Let everyone be bullied.

  Bei Ji also took a step forward, although he hadn't condensed the beast crystal yet, he couldn't hide behind.

  A dozen wolf males and bear males showed their sharp claws.

  A skinny female, a dying cub, a gray crystal, and a cub with nothing.

  There are four in this family, and they look like women, children, sick and disabled!
  Do you need a dozen males? One male can kill them all.

  Lang Xin let so many males go to bed together, purely to crush them tyrannically.

  "Protect your big brother." Si Yan said again, and then, like an arrow off the string, she galloped towards a dozen males.

  There are many males in Lang Xin, but the snake scale in her hand is a weapon dozens or hundreds of times sharper than her blade, which cannot be compared with their claws!

  Soon, Si Yan approached Lang Xin's first wolf male, and the male waved his paw at her disdainfully!

  However, Si Yan didn't dodge or dodge, and directly blocked with snake scales!
  The imagined evenly matched parry did not appear, nor did the imagined scene of the male killing Si Yan with one paw.

  Lang Xin's eyes also slowly changed from anticipation to shock at this moment!
  Si Yan only held up the scales, and the male's strong and sharp claws, like a Chinese cabbage, followed the scales of the snake and cut them off.

  It's just a female, how could it be so powerful?

  Langxin and her males were shocked. Lang Xin yelled frantically: "Kill her, kill her for me!!"

  More than a dozen males rushed towards Si Yan from all directions!
  "Mother!" Bei Ji shouted anxiously.

  Xi Qing dragged Bei Ji back: "Bei Ji, your forehead!"

  On Bei Ji's forehead, a small piece of gray spar was quietly gathering.

  "I'm going to advance?" Bei Ji didn't have time to care about himself, "But mother..."

  "Back off." Xiqing ordered.

  Sure enough, snake orcs are naturally attached to their mothers. Once the mother and mother start to treat them well, they will advance very quickly.

  "Mother, I'll go!"

  Said, Xiqing turned into a long blue snake, and the gray animal crystal on his forehead was shining brightly.

  The snake shadow approached like lightning, but two adult green crystal males stood in front of him: "Little guy, let's play with you."

  Bei Ji who was standing in front of Dong Chi was in a hurry, but no one noticed, Behind Bei Ji, Dong Chi, who was lying on the ground, had been injected with antibiotics, and a little green light was quietly gathering on his forehead.

  Under the attack from all directions, Si Yan's center of gravity sank slightly, recalling the scene of morning exercise with her grandfather when she was a child, her body moved accordingly.

  "Tai Chi!"

  She turned her body softly in a circle, and instead of using punches, she held the snake scales in her hands, blending into one with the Tai Chi that she played with her grandfather when she was a child.