Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186 Si Yan was taught that

  Mao Xiong and Mei Yan were a little anxious when they saw that he was going to be embarrassed. She moved her chubby body and came close to Xue Lin’s ear, and whispered: “How about we call the wise gray parrot to help? Do the math?"

  Xue Lin: "This..."

  Si Yan stopped embarrassing them and said with a chuckle: "There are 45 red crystals in the 5 pots."

  "45?" Xue Lin looked at Si Yan suspiciously , he asked, "Sir Si Yan, do you know arithmetic?!"

  Si Yan nodded lightly, "You know a little bit."

  Xue Lin was excited now, "Sir Si Yan, come here quickly, come on, let's talk about arithmetic !"

  Si Yan didn't know before that this Xue Lin was actually an arithmetic idiot.

  He likes arithmetic very much, and can even calculate addition and subtraction to within 20.

  But too much won’t happen.

  He excitedly asked Si Yan: "When the numbers are particularly large, is there any other way besides counting them one by one?"

  Si Yan: "..."

  She sighed, and then said: "Your Majesty, how about counting them one by one?" Let me teach you orthography."

  "Orthography?"

  Si Yan's heart skipped a beat.

  It seems like this is not how the orthography of this world is written?

  Forget it, I'm too lazy to worry about it, just teach it the same way.

  Si Yan picked up a branch and started drawing on the ground. "There is a character, read Zheng, it is written like this. Or there is another character which is 卌. If you don't use Zheng, you can also use 卌." Si Yan said while writing: "Zheng happens to be five strokes. Eighth four vertical

  strings A horizontal line is also five strokes."

  "So?"

  "So, you can use the straight characters to calculate. Every time you count one, draw a stroke. Finally, count how many straight characters there are. When counting, count along, 5, 10, 15, 20... This saves a lot of effort in counting and is less likely to make mistakes."

  Si Yan said while Xue Lin was thinking with her fingers beside her.

  After 20 is 25, after 25 is 30... Oh, I seem to understand a little bit, it seems to be quite simple.

  Si Yan saw that she had understood what she had taught her. She raised her head and asked, "Lord City Lord, do you want more wine?"

  However, at this moment, there was a loud noise outside.

  "Dad, mother, my daughter was bullied, woo woo woo, there was a female named Si Yan, she beat me..."

  Si Yan's ears twitched slightly.

  Tsk, trouble is coming.

  Xue Lin also had good ears. When he heard Bao Lin's yelling, he felt a little embarrassed.

  But soon, Baolin burst in crying.

  She was about to file a complaint when she saw Si Yan, and her face suddenly darkened!
  Si Yan smiled awkwardly at her.

  Baolin pointed at her angrily and asked: "Dad, mother!!! Who is she??!! Why is she here!!!" "

  Dad, she is a bad female, please ignore her. She is a bad female!!! "