Chapter 226-230

Chapter 226: Another Gift of Heart Scales

  After the two Gray Eagle orcs sent away, Si Yan lowered her eyebrows in front of Bai Feng.

  Bai Feng looked at her and felt a little funny.

  "What's wrong? You look timid. Weren't you very brave just now?"

  Si Yan: "Don't dare."

  Si Yan was actually surprised. She could feel the fight between Bai Feng and She Wu. , so I can't understand...

  he actually helped me once.

  This feeling is quite amazing.

  So Si Yan behaved obediently.

  Bai Feng glanced at the cold-blooded snake-orc who stood aside indifferently and looked at him.

  Finally, she said to Si Yan: "Si Yan, I'm just clarifying the truth."

  Si Yan's thoughts were suddenly brought back to reality.

  Bai Feng touched her hair and said, "Your feeling is right, I don't like him."

  Si Yan: "..."

  Bai Feng faced Snake and said: "I will let you take refuge in White Eagle City, but After the disaster is over, you have to leave."

  Wang took a few steps forward without giving in at all, "You may not know that I am Si Yan's guardian beast now."

  Bai Feng's pupils trembled slightly.

  This wandering snake orc actually got rid of his wandering status through this method.

  The feeling of danger in my heart became even stronger.

  He said: "This has no impact."

  It's just a guardian beast, and this one-way contract has no impact on Si Yan.

  "Why?" The young Shewan raised his head and faced Bai Feng.

  Bai Feng lowered his eyes and looked at this little guy.

  He said: "Si Yan was brought up by me. She will learn all the skills as a priest from me in the future, and she will become a dazzling female priest in the future. What about you? Why do you stay by her side?!" This

  time Snake's pupils shook.

  "I can see that your past and future are shrouded in a special darkness. You are a very dangerous existence. I believe you know this yourself. I don't want you to come into contact with her. But Si Yan is very protective of you."

  Little Siyan carefully guarded Bai Feng and Snake.

  Bai Feng was a little helpless.

  Did he treat her badly? His elbows turned outward.

  Snake paused for a moment.

  "I understand."

  He raised his head and said, "I am not comfortable staying in White Eagle City. After the plague and famine are over..." "

  What do you understand!!"

  Si Yan interrupted the snake anxiously. Delusion.

  He is not a bad person now, but he will become a bad person in the future.

  If he wasn't by her side, she wouldn't be able to teach him and control him, and there would be one more bad person in the world!

  Snake paused for a moment.