Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61 Special Insecticide Deworming

  A big rock couldn't stop me, but I managed to crawl out of the hole.

  Si Yan raised her small head, and smiled proudly at Ming Yan with a disheveled face.

  Black and white eyes, bright and bright smile, shaking the male eyes.

  It has to be said that Ming Yan was somewhat surprised and amazed.

  The little female who came out of the big tree, wearing her big animal skin skirt, took out a long bottle from nowhere in her hand. After shaking it, she held down the top of the bottle and sprayed it out at the bugs.

  Probably because there have never been pesticides in this world.

  It may also be because the insecticide in Si Yan's hand was originally a trait.

  One locust died as soon as it was sprayed, and the dead locust began to emit a special smell, which attracted other locusts to swarm to eat the locust's body.

  The dead locust corpses themselves have become highly poisonous poisonous bait, and soon, these locusts that gnawed on the poisonous insect corpses were also poisoned and died one by one.

  Around Si Yan, a pile of bug corpses quickly piled up. The effect is really surprisingly good.

  Seeing this scene, Ming Yan was even more surprised.

  Whether it's the strange abilities gushing out of the cave, or the little head under the lush tree, or the little guy suddenly took out a long bottle, and then sprayed the long bottle at the bugs, and then the bugs It rolled on the ground, and no insects came near the sprayed area...

  Everything in this series surprised him a little.

  A big locust flew towards Mingyan. Mingyan seemed to have eyes on his back. He smashed the bug's head with one fist, and then took the insect beads with his hands.

  Then continue to look at Si Yan.

  This female, she seems to have...some secrets.

  **
  Before this, the world had never seen pesticides.

  The locusts, who had lost their command, saw a large circle of dead locusts around Si Yan from a distance, and when the locusts ate the poisonous bait one after another to die, they began to fear, and they wished to stay farther away from here.

  Therefore, although the pest plague this time was fierce, it receded faster than any other time.

  No one else saw Si Yan using Dichlorvos except Mingyan, and she took Dichlorvos back into the space while Mingyan was not paying attention.

  Not long after, Black Tiger City began to restore order. Mingyan jumped to the cave where Si Yan was before, looked at the trees, and sniffed the air.

  The tide of locusts receded, and they actually bypassed Black Tiger City.

  Finally, he looked at her: "Si Yan, let's talk."

  Beside a river that has not yet dried up not far from Black Tiger City, Si Yan stood with his back to him, and Ming Yan was cleaning the insect dirt on his body by the river. .

  The clear river water poured down from the strong male, and the water droplets glistened in the sun.

  "Your name is Si Yan, right?" Ming Yan asked slightly sideways, "It doesn't look like a female name."