♧ BILLY ♧

HEAVY FOOTSTEPS WERE HEARD as he entered the room, looking around. "y/n?" billy called out, sighing when he didn't hear a response. "okay, look. i admit, i lost my temper. i didn't mean to hurt that guy nor pull a gun on you! it was an honest mistake. even though he was..trying to tell the cops..you know i'm not a bad guy, right?" the male spoke, walking around the room.

you covered your mouth as you hid under the bed. there weren't much places to hide in a bedroom, so he'd find you regardless. "please come out, i just want to talk!" billy exclaimed, an underlying anger in his voice. he suddenly went quiet. had he already found you? the silence was deafening.

BANG!

a gunshot rang out, making you tense up. "DAMMIT Y/N!" billy growled, now actively searching the room. tears silently rolled down your face, you were way beyond terrified. why had you even gotten involved with him? he seemed like a nice guy at first..you were just dumb. all common sense flew out the window with billy when you met him.

billy opened the closet door, digging through the clothes and other things. you knew his back was turned, maybe you could make a run for it? no, he still had that gun. maybe you could sneak up on him? it could work..

you looked around, noticing a belt by the bed. you grabbed it and left your spot under the bed. you quickly got behind billy, wrapping the belt around his neck and pulling on it as hard as you could. he began to choke, his gun dropping from his hand as he tried to fight back against you.

you noticed how dependent you had gotten on your adrenaline and your newfound strength began to wane. billy was able to loosen the bed and began to slowly overpower you. he gave a clean hit across your face, causing an instant nosebleed for you.

the male pinned your to the ground, holding onto your wrists with one of his hands. you both panted, tired from the altercation. "what was your plan? choke me to death? but then what? now there's a murder on your hands and you'll have nowhere to go" billy said, his grip tightening on your wrists. there wasn't much you could do, he was sitting on top of you. even if you got your hands free, you'd be unable to push him off.

billy grabbed the gun, scaring you. "you fucking bitch.." he muttered. "i thought we were in this together. we were gonna pay off that debt and leave this place. that's what you wanted, right? why are you treating me like a stranger?" he ranted. more tears fell from your eyes, dropping to the floor. "..i regret ever meeting you, billy. you're a fucking monster..you are, and always will be, a nobody to me.." you finally spoke, your voice breaking.

billy quickly aimed his gun at you. "are you actually gonna shoot me this time..? or are you still under the impression that you're not a killer?" you said.

BANG!

you went limp as billy shot you through the head. he panted, standing up and looking down at your body. "dammit, y/n..you've made me a killer! if you had kept your mouth shut, i wouldn't have..!" billy cut himself off. he put his gun into the back of his jeans and picked up your body, shoving it into the closet.

and with that, he grabbed an empty bag and left the house, heading to the nearest gas station.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
im sure i got smth wrong, all i know is that he says "i lost my temper" and "i'm not a killer" or whatever a bunch in the movie, thats almost his whole character fr lmao