Bye

Trouble

Carter stayed home from work. He didn't say word for the rest of the weekend. I wasn't even able to focus at work, I probably should have called out too. We both didn't need to be stuck in that condo together. I let him down, I know he hated me, hated that he trusted me. I wasn't even sure how to fix this, even though I didn't engage ins sexual activities with Ace, I still fucked up.

I was distracted, at what seemed like some commotion going on outside the office. I closed my computer and got up to see what the problem was and was met with a recently terminated employee, holding a gun to the receptionist face. "Where is the owner?" He demanded.

People were hiding and some were running. "Holly looked at me and I could tell she was frightened."

"Whoa, Frank what's the problem?" I tried to turn his attention to me.

"This ain't got shit to do with you Devon, they fired me and they know I need this job. So they will pay."

"Okay, but Holly has nothing to do with you being fired man, let her go. She's bout to be a mom."

"So what," he started waving the gun. "Imma father and this job ain't give a fuck about that."

"I see your point man, I do but just let her go, she don't know where he is."

He pulled her hair and pushed her. "Bitch go, and you better be a good mom."

She hugged me. "Thank you Devon."

"Just go okay?"

Ace

Dinner with Jarvis was going good. I tried to let go and not give it too much thought, my life that is. When we were finished I wanted to just go home but he was dropping hints all night he was horny. I didn't mind getting a couple off, but if it don't come with strings attached. I wasn't upfront with him about not wanting that right now, no relationships for me. I held his hand as we walked into his place.

"You can turn the tv on it music, I will be right back."
He disappeared in the kitchen.

I turned on some music. He had pictures of his family everywhere, he loved his family. He always did. When he came back, he had two small bowls of banana pudding. I was excited. "I ain't know you had some leftover."

"mmhmm." He Hanes me a bowl and he took a seat beside me.

I damn near swallowed mine. The first bite was heavenly. "mmmm, this shit is delicious."

"Thank you, thank you."

"You know what I always wondered?" I took a another big bite.

"What's that?"

"After that game, how you knew I was into guys?"

He shrugged. "You just know. I can't explain it, and I caught you trying hard not look at some of the players asses."

I laughed. "I always thought about that with you."

"I was spot on thank God, I was hoping you wouldn't come beat my ass if I was wrong."

I put my bowl in the lamp table behind me, then I scooted closer to him and took his and place it on the coffee table. "You were definitely spot on." I wiped the whip cream from his mouth. Then kissed him, he jumped on my lap straddling me. I kissed his neck and he grinds against my bugle. I lifted his shirt and sucked on his nipple.

"Shit," he moaned. I have waited so long for this,"

"Pull it out then," He stood up and then unbuckled and unzipped my pants, I lifted up so he could pull them off. "Take that shit off." I told him. He immediately started taking of his clothes, throwing them everywhere. He pulled a condom from somewhere. He ripped it open and slid it down my length. "Sit on it,"

Meant To (Book 2 Of Series)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara