|Last Breath |

Trouble

Carter was getting tired so we headed to the hotel. We both showered and I laid with him until he fell asleep.

Ace: Is now a good time?

Trouble: yeah...text me when you outside.

After about 20 minutes Ace texted he was outside. I put on a black shirt, gym shorts and slides. He parked on the side, so I walked around to meet him. He unlocked the car door. Once I was inside he handed me a blunt. I let my seat all the way back. "Hi," I turned to him. His eyes were already chingy.

"Hi,"

"Thank you for coming," I took a puff.

"I was a little surprised you asked me to," he tried to take the blunt but I shook my head. I put the blunt in my mouth and pulled his mouth to mine, then blew the smoke and he inhaled.

He laughed. "I haven't did that in minute."

"We always did it, but why are you surprised I asked you to come?"

He shrugged. "Because Carter,"

"Carter and I are good, we in a good space."

"Zhi and I talked also, he said he agreed that it should just be us. He admitted he was wrong and taking advantage of my love for him."

Ace

When he looked over, Trouble was just staring at him. The look he knew all too well. "He always need to fuck up first and then 'realize' he was wrong."

"I know what you gettin at, I don't really wanna get into that."

Trouble licked his lips. "Training Kurt been working in your favor." He reached over and rubbed on my stomach.

"Yeah, I'm in the best shape of my life." I tried to ignore his touch.

"Ace..." he said in a low, seductive tone.

"Yes?"  I avoided his eyes.

"I miss you..." the words made me feel lightheaded.

"Trouble..."

He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Yeah?"

I turned to look at him, and was met with lust filled eyes. "Trouble...."

"Ace,"

"I just came here to talk,"

"And I'm listening, to your words..." he placed his hand on Ace's thigh. "and body language."

His breathing was picking up.

"You wanna know what it's saying?" He blew on my ear.

"You going to tell me anyways and stop, we are not here for that." He pushed him.

"Thought I had you, guess I'm gettin rusty." He took another puff. "When the last time you laughed at Mike Epps?" He found some of his old stand up and put his phone on the holder. They leaned back in their seats.