| Done |

Zhi

The next morning I woke up before it was light outside. I stood by the window and watched the snow covering the hills and mountains for miles out. I looked back to see Ayesha's butt slightly sticking out the covers. I had to relieve some stress last night, after learning about Ace's mom and then the shit with my stepdad. He had never spoke to me like that, in fact, when he found out about me and Ace, he didn't say much.

"Come back to bed," Ayesha yawned, now turning to face me. She reached out her hand for me, and I walked to her and climbed back into the bed with her. I laid behind her, pulling her close, so I could rest my face into her neck. "Something on your mind?"

"Ma Tania is sick," I probably shouldn't have told her, but she is someone I care strongly for, and I trust her.

"Sick like what?"

"Cancer,"

She turned to face me. "What,"

I nodded. "My mom told me,"

"Oh, God...does Ace?"

I shook my head. "She doesn't wanna tell him,"

"Well can they do something for her or is it too far gone?"

"I think it's too far gone, I think this trip is maybe even like a goodbye"

I watched Ayesha eyes turn sad. "This is awful...you need to tell him."

"I can't,"

"No, fuck that Zhi...tell Ace, you can wait until the last day of this trip but tell him." She put her hand on my face.

"Okay, I will."

********************************

Trouble

"Bae, I'm right here, I won't let anything happen."

"You ain't a damn expert, I don't think I can do it."

I laughed at him as he looked down the hill.

"You said you would at least try and this ain't ain't trying at all." He held on to me."

"Bro, just put all your weight on the ski sticks, Trouble have to keep his own balance." Kurt got involved.

"Kurt, I didn't ask for you to insert yourself."

"Imma let you go," I told him.

"If you do, nigga I will kill you." He said between clenched teeth.

I laughed. "That shit don't don't scare me,"

Tyla

"You probably shouldn't be skiing in your delicate position." Mom suggested.

"Ma, can you not right now? If I don't ski, something Ace knows I throughly love, he will become suspicious." I sat down while the instructor helped me.

"I'm not feeling so well,"

I held her hand. "You might need to be the one who sits this out, last night and still this morning."

"I just feel weak and tired...I wanna participate in everything but..."

"You don't need to explain anything, just if it becomes too much, then we kinda have to say something."

"He's just..."

"A mama's boy," I smiled and she squeezed my hand. "Yes,"

Shila walked up behind her. "Me and Tania are going to go check out the gift shop and grab some drinks. We'll let you kids enjoy this activity." Tania winked at my mom and rubbed her back.