|Hold You|

(Carter)

(Carter)

Carter

His alarm went off at 7:00. He hit snooze, he needed five more minutes but saw a text from...
He sat up immediately rubbing his eyes. A text from none other than Trouble.

Trouble: Let me know if your car doesn't start in the morning.
I'll come to you and give you a jump.
Good night
See tomorrow

Carter: How sweet of you
but I'll be okay
See you soon!

He pulled the covers off his window, he parked closer to the entrance of Walmart, got all his stuff for brushing his teeth and washing his face. He also got dressed in there. He checked his account, he could buy breakfast. Then off to work.

Trouble

"I needed this special part since last week, you've already received the payment in all, but it's not here." He looked back as Carter entered.

"Right, cause you demand your payment upfront but deliver your supplies whenever." Thank you he mouthed to Carter when he handed him his coffee.

"After I receive the supplies I will be discontinuing business with your company. Have a good day." He hung up. "Damn.."

"E.A.S still half assing their job?" Carter laughed, a very cute laugh.

"You know it. Look, we did so much work yesterday, we are all caught up. You wanna take a ride with me somewhere?"

Carter eyes lit up. "Yes, I would love that." He stood up and followed Trouble out the door.

Carter

It was something so simply sexy about watching a man drive. The leaning back of the seat, the way they gripped the gearshift knob, the one hand on the steering wheel, they always did it in a chill manner. Carter licked his lips, trying his hardest not to imagine his hand, gripped around his dick.

"You are always bringing me coffee, so I thought I'd gift you with your very own expresso machine, but I wanted you to pick it out." They pulled up at a store.
This would have been so cute, if only he had a actually place to put it. "You still in the car? Come on?"

Carter faked and smiled and got out walking behind him into the store. They literally sold all coffee merchandise. It was a coffee lovers dream. "Pick whichever one you want."

"Okay," the cheapest one was like four hundred dollars. So he was going to go with that. He didn't mean anything to this man to be spending his money. Carter felt him standing behind him.