| Back Home|

Trouble

I helped Carter bring his luggage inside. The moment I put everything down he jumped on me and we both fell to the floor. He smothered me in kisses. I grabbed two handfuls of his ass. "mmm, I missed you so damn much."

"I missed you too baby,"

"Next time you're coming with me I don't care how busy work is, I never want to be apart from you again."

"Yes sir," I poked his nose.

"I'm going to shower and tell you all about Paris, do you already have everything for dinner?"

I shook my head smiling. "Nope,"

He sucked his teeth. "You ran through all that food while I was gone?"

"Sure did and blame Mary Jane not me," I flipped him underneath me. "I need some welcome home sex..."

"Race you to the room and whoever wins getting head first...."

I held him down until I got up but he pulled my leg and I fell so he won and I'm not mad about that.

****************************************

"Cash money records taking over for the 99 & 2000's" Carter grabbed my hand and pulled me on the dance floor. He rested his hands on his knees and started bouncing his ass against me to the beat.

Kurt was laughing but Tanisha ran from out the kitchen and pulled him to the dance floor also.

It doesn't matter where Carter at, he is going to dance to 'Back that azz up' . Him and Tanisha went low, spread their legs and really started shaking their  asses. "Fuck it up Carter!" Tanisha yells over the music. I don't know what they put in my baby cup but he was drunk and enjoying himself.

After the dance he jumped on me. Tanisha and Kurt were having a 90's early 2000's party. We were having a ball. I was just glad my baby was back, I couldn't stop looking at him and touching on him, if he was a female his ass would of been knocked up, the way I was dumping in him every night.

"Nigga let up off Carter for a while..." Kurt laughed. "I see that look in yah eyes, like you bout to fuck him right here in front of us all."

"Shittttt...don't tempt me." I took a sip of my drink.

"Just make sure y'all nasty asses wash the sheets in the guess room, Tanisha and I heard y'all last night."

I laughed. "Sorry bro,"

"It's all good, y'all turned Tanisha on so she gave me some too, guess I really should be thanking you and him."

"You know Ace came...."

"I know and I chewed his ass out about that...told him I was right here and he had no business doing that." He flipped the ribs on the grill. "I'm so glad he left Zhi though."

This was news to me as I turned to Kurt in disbelief. "He did?"

"Yeah, it's going on three weeks now, which ain't much but for him that's progress.."

"How is he holding up?"

Kurt gave me a look. "Not that it's any of your damn business...he's doing good...he thinking about moving back Tom Washington to be closer to his mom. He actually there now visiting them."

I don't know why hearing that made my chest feel tight. "What about him training you?"

Kurt shrugged. "I can get a new trainer...I want my boy to be happy and if that's being home, he should go. There are plenty of athletes that way who would love to work with him. When he really decides, I will set up everything for him."

"He was the only reason I even moved here, I uprooted my entire life to follow him." It all was finally sinking in. "That's how much I believed in us."

"Yeah, and you met Carter, so I'd say you were brought here for more reasons than one."

"and I'm grateful...I'm so proud of him." I scratched the back of my neck. "I didn't think he'd actually do it."

"Neither did I but when you fed up, you fed up."

"Right," I looked over at Carter laughing with Tanisha. "I need to take leak, I'll be back."

"Don't go do what I think you're going to do..." Kurt sighed.

"I have to, I have to check in on him, sorry." I pulled my phone from my pocket and walked as fast as I could to the bathroom, bumping into people. Once I made it to the bathroom on the furthest side of the house, I quickly called him. He didn't answer. I started to call again but he called me back and at the same time we said

"Hello," we both laughed. "You go," he said.

"Are you okay?" I heard, I just wanted to see if...if you were okay or needed anything."

"I'm straight Trouble, thanks for calling but there's no reason to."

"Yeah, but are you positive, it couldn't have been easy...."

"It wasn't but truthfully breaking up with you was much harder...with Zhi it was time."

The phone was silent, just them both breathing. "So everything is good?"

"Yes, I swear."

"Are you moving back home?"

"Yeah, there's nothing here for me." For some reason his words cut. "I miss family."

"I get it," Didn't mean I liked it.

"Heyyyyy Trouble!" Ma Tania yelled through the phone. "Hi Trouble," Tyla said sweetly."

"Tell them I said hey back," I smiled.

"You know my mom is on her 4th mimosa, but okay, I gotta go. Thanks for calling, love you, bye."

Love...you too," the call ended. This shouldn't even be bothering me as much as it was. It's not like I saw him often now, but knowing he was forty minutes away put my mind at ease. I really didn't want him to move, but I had no say in that. I needed to focus on what was happening in my life, in that was a forever life with Carter.

Carter said let him show y'all how to twerk 😂

Does Trouble love Carter?

Kurt should or shouldn't have told Trouble about Ace?

Like and comment...

Thank you all💕💕💕