| Brianna |

Trouble

Carter wanted to get out the Condo, so I took him to this popular spot downtown. He was drinking so I didn't as much, so that he could enjoy himself. He came back to the section laughing. "I'm having a good time."

"That's all I wanted."

"Come close and look to your right but don't be obvious." Carter leaned in and whispered.

I did as he said. "What exactly am I looking at?"

"See the fine ass girl with the blonde hair?"

(Brianna)

"Yeah," Trouble wasn't sure what he was getting at.

Carter did the face he made when he was about to ask for something.

"What Carter?"

"Can we take her home tonight?" He bit his lip.

I tilted my head and smirked at him. "What, are you being for real?" I honestly thought he was joking.

He shook his head. "No, she been staring at the both of us all night, why not take her home?"

I glared at her and sure enough she was dancing while watching us. She lifted her eyebrow like she was trying to see what's up. "You sure baby?"

"I'm positive, it will be fun. For some reason a lot of women be wanting to fuck a gay couple, let's make it happen." His eyes begged.

I took a shot. "Shit, let's do it." Carter got up and was pulling my arm.

He guided us through the people and we stopped in front of her. "My baby seems to believe you wanna get into something tonight."

She smiled and bit her lip. "More like I want something to get into me," she looked between the both of us. "Plural on the 'things'

I leaned into her ear and Carter leaned into the other one. "Follow us,"

I fixed my rear view mirror and noticed Carter was kissing on her neck, and his hand was up her skirt. She was moaning but keeping her eyes on me. I ain't gonna lie, my shit was rock hard. I didn't even think Carter liked women. This was a complete surprise. Once we got inside our place, we both started ripping off her clothes. She didn't have on a bra, her pretty nipples were sticking straight out. We both took one into our mouths, I rubbed on her clit, while he fingered her. She was losing it, when I looked up at her.  "You making a mess on our couch," I put my fingers in front of her, showing her how wet she was. Then I sucked her wetness off.

"Damn," she moaned.

I got up to go get me and Carter some condoms. I handed him one when I came back. "Play with them titties while we get right." I told her.

"Okay," she started squeezing and pulling her nipples.

"You sexy," Carter leaned down kissing on her knee, I followed his lead and kissed the other one. We then pulled her legs further apart, pulled her to the edge of the couch, and I sucked on her clit, while he licked on her hole.

"Oh God, ooh fuck," she grabbed at the couch.

He pulled her into his tongue, now dipping it in and out of her ass. I sucked, licked and fingered her pussy. "Oh, oh, ohhhhh....shiiiiitttt...I'm com...I'm coming."

I rubbed faster and Carter rocked her hips more on his tongue. She screamed out in pleasure as her body jerked. We continued, letting her ride out her orgasm. I then picked her up and entered her from the front, Carter spit on his tip and penetrated from the back. We both started thrusting in her, she held on tightly to my neck, grinding her body into both of us. 

"Fuck," her shit was good, a nigga can't lie. It had been years since I been in some pussy. I'm glad hers was grade A. I reached around and slapped Carter's ass, my baby wasn't showing ole girl no mercy. I was proud of him. Matter of fact, I slowed down my stroke. "What's your name ma?"

She had to gather herself. "Ummm...Bri....Brian..."

"Take yo time, baby." Carter whispered in her ear.

"Brianna,"

"Okay, good girl. Well I'm Trouble and,"

Carter smiled. "I'm Carter,"

"Ni..nice to meet y'all," she was now leaning backwards into Carter, so I kissed on her neck, we both grabbed her neck. Then we pulled out of her. She didn't like that too much.

"Chill, we gonna head to the bedroom." I slapped her ass as Carter lead her down the hall. Once inside I pulled him in for a kiss. She sat down on the bed and watched us. "Like what you see?"

"Yes, I wanna see you fuck each other."

Trouble smiled and pushed Carter down on the bed, on his stomach. Carter scooted closer to Brianna, kissing her leg as I slowly enter him. "Ssss," he growled.

"Open them legs baby and bring Carter that pussy." Trouble directed her. She positioned herself in front Carter and he wasted no time, he ate pussy very well, Trouble couldn't pull his eyes away. The girl sounded sexy as hell moaning, she had a beautiful body, and don't even get him started on Carter's body.

I then pulled out of Carter, so he could slide into her, then I entered him again. I could tell he loved it, the feeling of pleasing her, while I please him. The more he pounded her, the better he threw that ass back on my dick. Shit was a sight to see, Carter wasn't holding on much longer. He finally stood still and let her grind on him awhile I held his hips and rammed him. "Shit...shitttt.."

"Hell yeah baby, enjoy it...." I told him. Then Brianna legs started shaking and Carter body jerked and I pumped a few more times before I came too. He collapsed on her and i collapsed on him.

She laughed. "This shit was fucking amazing...wow!

We laughed too.

************************

They called her a Lyft to take her home and then cuddled up in the bed. "What got into you?"
I slapped his ass.

He shrugged. "I always wanted to have a threesome with a girl."

"What do you rate it?"

"Pussy good, but I'mma a stick with what you got." He turned to kiss me.

"Me too, nobody fucking with what you got." I pulled him on my chest.

Cant wait to read the comments👀👀

Like and Comment

Thank you💕💕💕