𝗼𝗼. 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                                                               chapter one:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                                                               chapter one:

IT WAS CALM ON THE BEACH, THE SUN SETTING SLOWLY, THE PEOPLE gathering their belongings and heading home. The sky was painted orange, pink, and blue creating a beautiful background. While most went home, some stayed, a certain family stayed.

The girl stood on the sandy shore, her eyes fixed on the crashing waves that lured her with their wild dance. Her heart raced with anticipation as she clutched onto the vibrant surfboard nestled under her arm. The salty breeze caressed her sun-kissed skin, filling her senses with the intoxicating scent of the ocean.

Beside her stood her coach, an experienced surfer adorned with a confident smile and a heart bursting with passion. He had seen countless beginners take their first leaps into the unknown, and he reveled in the opportunity to guide this eager young girl to success.

"Alright, remember the basics," the coach instructed, his voice carrying a blend of authority and encouragement. "Paddle with strength and purpose, feel the rhythm of the waves beneath you. When you feel the energy building behind you, that's your cue to paddle harder and pop up onto the board."

Nodding with determination, the girl tossed her board into the water and positioned herself atop, her fingers tightly gripping the edges. The coach watched intently, admiring her bravery and resilience.

"Now, paddle!" he called out, his voice just loud enough to carry over the roaring waves. "Paddle with all your might!"

The girl thrust her arms forward, each stroke propelling her closer to the impending wave. With every movement, she could feel the strength of the ocean beneath her, a force ready to embrace her with both power and gentleness.

As she reached the ideal spot, her coach's voice filled the air once more, intertwining with the crashing waves. "Get ready, this is it! Pop up, now!"

With a surge of adrenaline, the girl rose to her feet, her body attempting to find balance on the unsteady board. However, the unpredictable nature of the wave caught her off guard, and she teetered precariously, her inexperienced legs struggling to find stability.