WICKED STYLE

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
WICKED STYLE
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A TEEN WOLF FAN-FICTION

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You're full of surprises."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I said, "I love you", You say nothin' back."
Say don't go, Taylor Swift
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TABLE OF CONTENTS
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ACT ONE ~ SEASON 4
TRUTH OF BLOOD

ACT TWO ~ SEASON 5A
TROUBLEMAKER

ACT THREE ~ SEASON 5B
PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE

ACT FOUR ~ SEASON 6A
MYTHS AND LEGENDS
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SYNOPSIS
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Atlas Jackson was a typical kid, he was nothing out of the ordinary. Well except the fact that his father, Declan, was a werewolf and mother, Abigail, was a prophet.

They lived in beacon hills in a three bedroom normal family home. Declan was sheriff of the county and Abigail was a lawyer.

However, one day the Jackson family was drove out of beacon hills by the Argent hunter family. They had caught onto the families activities and discovered they weren't as normal as they acted.

The Jackson's traveled across the world to London, where Atlas grew up, protected from the supernatural world.

Once Atlas turned twelve he experienced his first full moon. The boy never knew the truth about his parents until that moment where they decided that they needed to tell him.

Over time, Atlas learnt to control his lycanthropy while still pretending to be a normal teenage boy.

Atlas never needed to fight for his safety like his parents had in the past. Days before his fifteenth birthday hunters broke into their home and captured the family.

Atlas was tortured for days on end. His fifteenth birthday was spent being electrocuted and beaten up by hunters. The hunters used him to try and get information from his parents but they knew Atlas could handle it so they didn't give anything up.

Eventually the hunters gave up. They murdered Atlas' parents. The hunters decided not to kill him so Atlas ran before they could change their minds. He ran far away from London.

The boy got himself on a plane to California and traveled by bus the rest of the way to Beacon Hills.

Atlas found himself on his grandmother's doorstep, asking for a place to live. The elderly woman couldn't turn the now orphan away, he was family and Atlas was a good kid who promised to not cause her any issues.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WARNING
This book contains mature language and content, violence, drug and alcohol misuse and mental health issues.
If you are sensitive with any of these topics please read with caution and at your own risk.

DISCLAIMER
Unfortunately, I don't own anything in the Teen Wolf universe, all rights go to their respective owners and creators, same as any pictures/GIFS/fonts I use in this story.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••