Chapter 41

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Harry asked me into my ear as he pressed himself against me harder. Only the thin layer of his boxers separated our bodies now... And I could almost completely feel him. 

I stared up at the ceiling, Harry's teeth were nipping at my earlobe and the sensation of it all was enough to make my vision blur. 

I didn't answer, I couldn't answer... How he could he have expected me to formulate a response in that very moment? It was almost too much, but the overstimulation was welcome. 

"Melissa?" he asked, moving his head so he could look at me. 

I whined a bit at the loss of contact. "Don't stop." 

He smirked at me, raising his eyebrows slightly. "I just want you to be sure... This is a big deal..." he shook his head a bit, still smiling. "And we're being kind of... unconventional." 

I rolled my eyes at him, brushing some of his brown curls back with my free hand so I could see his nearly perfect face. "What about us is conventional?... I'm in love with you, Harry Styles. And this is what people do when they're in love... So, I want to do it with you." 

His smile softened a bit. "Yeah, but... You don't have to do this right now because you love me... I just want you to be sure... Since it's your first time." 

I nodded at him... And almost felt a little sad. Not because I was unsure or anything... Because I was so ready for this big and wonderful first in my life, and to do it with Harry... But it wasn't a first for him. Even so, I responded with, "Okay, but I'm sure." 

He sat up then, got off the bed abruptly. He walked over to the dresser, grabbing a box from out of the top drawer. I watched him idly, my eyes unable to avoid what was straining to get out of his boxers... 

When Harry got back to bed, his face a strange cocktail of excited and nervous, I immediately moved to take off his remaining clothes. He laughed a little bit, almost nervously. "Eager, are you?" 

"Yes," I answered simply, my breath hitching a bit. 

"Okay, give me a second," he said, sitting up and opening a small packet, maneuvering the condom onto himself. 

I looked up at him through my bent legs, his tongue sticking out in concentration. It was driving me crazy. He was always driving me crazy, in the most wonderful of ways. 

It was strange... The waiting. Like, I knew I wanted him, but I found myself wondering how that was going to fit into that, and other logistics of the situation. 

I was trying desperately not to chicken out. Erica had run me through what her first time was like countless times, but I still didn't feel physically prepared... I also felt like I probably shouldn't be thinking about Erica right now. Ew, okay, Melissa. Stop. 

Harry must have sensed my nervousness, because he leaned down to give me a reassuring kiss. The movement caused him to brush up against me again, causing us both to shutter in the most sensational way. 

"Okay... Are you ready?" he asked, holding his member with one hand and using the other to balance himself above me. 

I swallowed. "I think so." 

Harry looked down and moved his hand to feel the wetness between my legs. It felt amazing, I wanted to do something, but I just bit my lip to keep quiet. 

"You feel ready to me..." he said, looking up at me, his dilated pupils making his green eyes look darker than I was used to. I wonder if I looked as sexy as he did right now... That's probably not even possible.