A boy who tried to reach the sky

Start from the beginning

Are you perhaps rejecting my order?" the red hair boy with black eyes looked at his mother with eyes full of hatred. "You know Duchess, after what lees did I was wondering about everything has happened so far.

And I realized that our family isn't normal and it won't be normal. The only one who won't let it be is you mom." His mother looked at him with cold gaze.

She even though her eyes were cold she was smiling. "Some mothers can be blessing to their parents but you.... you're nothing but a curse."

flash back꧂

"And everyone lived happily together." I looked at him with curiosity, my black eyes met black eyes. "Dad why sometimes stories doesn't have a happy ending?"

My father closed the book before looking at me. "I.. I know this story has a happy ending but there was a story I've read in my mom's office and the story didn't end well but it was sad.....

to the point I cried for the witch lady, so I wanted to ask you Dad." Dad smiled warmly before he patted his head. "You know son, sometimes things doesn't go well and things end up in unfortunate way maybe because of wrong decision maybe because of a bad person or maybe because it's destiny and things should end up this way."

I wasn't satisfied by the answer and I looked down as I said. "Then should I accept my fate if it was bad." His father looked to the sky through the window as he said.

"Whether to accept it or not it's up to you. sometimes there's nothing you can and do but sometimes you have to fight just to not let yourself regret anything.

Uran you're a strong person I'm sure you'll be alright."  he patted my head once again but his smile was sad and lonely, For the first time I could feel his sadness.

That was the last time I could make a normal conversation with him, because after that day something had happened making my dad look like a puppet.

That when I was six years old and Rina was three years old, Dad doesn't react to us or anyone else as if his mind in another world as if he isn't with us anymore.

I asked mom about it but her answer was that my father is sick. I couldn't believe such a thing how could he get sick like this all of sudden, I knew that there's something off but what could I do?  I was just a child.

months passed since then. "Uran, Rina meet your cousin  his name is Alisius and he is going to be the emperor your job is to serve him to climb the throne."
Everything changed when I met that boy.

"He is going to become the emperor? but he isn't even a prince mom?" for a moment I could swear that she was glaring at me.

"He has imperial blood so don't worry son and do what I told you about." she was smiling but her smile was making me uncomfortable.

' what are you really mom?' I asked myself. seeking for answers I begin to watch the boy, he was just like any kid in his age but in the same time he seemed to know that my mom was perhaps the word using is the most fitting to their relationship.

He didn't seem to mind her but that doesn't mean he obey her completely.
because he once told me.

"If you really want to know what's wrong with your father, reject everything you see or hear.
The only way to reach the real sky is by breaking the fake sky.

Break your world and your surrounding this is the only way to find the truth."

His words made me open my eyes as if I was blind and the first thing I noticed was my mom behavior. when we do something good she smilies, but when we do something bad she doesn't only frown but also look at us as if we're bugs.

Also she wasn't worried about Dad as any person even maids care about him more than her even though she's his wife.

Also when Rina reached age five mom personally decided to teach her manners that wasn't the problem Rina was getting gloomy day by day also  She was walking crookedly as if she injured her legs.

but everytime I asked her what's wrong she ran away saying that she's fine.
I know that something was wrong so
I trapped her in her room just to find out her problem.

And to my surprise her body was....... Full of bruises as if a heartless person has beaten her out of anger.
Rina collapsed on the floor before she said while trembling.

"P- please... don't tell anyone!  she- she would be angry if she heard..... that someone knows." When she said those words I immediately knew what she ment.

"Calm down Rina, your brother won't tell anyone so please don't cry." I hugged her with anger, I couldn't help but to feel hatred toward mom.

"I promise you one day I'll end this for you." after that day I was sneaking outside the palace just to meet my father's old friend and servant.

But he wasn't anywhere so I headed to meet his mother Countess Light
"I see you came to meet me, Young boy." she drank her tea with calm face.

"Countess, I've a few questions about-" she cut me by saying. "you want to ask me about your parents." my eyes widen.
"That would explain why you came to me all of sudden but I can't tell you anything. except that your mother is nothing but a curse to Grace family and everyone."

I clenshed my fists. "W- why? tell me what's wrong with them?!" she smiled warmly. "I made promise to your father to not tell anyone unless he asked me to. but because I'm worried that something might happen I'll give an advice.

If your mother ever gave you a strange tea don't ever drink it." she said those words without any further explanation.
I asked her what she ment by that but she didn't answer me.

But I found out what she ment after two months. "Uran, I noticed that you are so thin compare to your age, so I'm going to prepare for you a special tea." I rolled my eyes.

' Maybe because you don't feed me well also what kind of tea she's going to give.'
But when I smelled a strange smell from the tea which made me realize everything.

' I've to know what's wrong with this tea.' Thanks that I've some people in my side and with their help I got an idea about what kind of tea it was.

And now I'm facing this woman who might kill me. "You have known about this, that's the only explanation I've for this situation." Uran scoffed. "Duchess, your plan won't success no matter how sly you're.

You're going to pay for what you've done to everyone." she glared at him before she raised her hand using black magic  but when she tried to touch him a sound of explosion stopped her.

She turned around with wide eyes,Uran smirked as he thought.'your actions are going against you Duchess.'

To Be Continue