A rabbit stuck in the thorns of a flower

"  You want to go to Grace ducky!?" Juri yelled in disbelief "Have you gone insane?!" Karl added. lees smiled brightly making them feel uneasy.

"Actually Baron Wilson isn't powerful nor rich, but from where do you guys think this power is coming from?" He said playfully even though the situation was serious.

"You mean there's someone supporting him?"Juri asked as she crossed her arms, lees nodded." Actually, I want to get revenge from everyone who made me suffer but I've also to protect someone who was a victim like me."

Karl and Juri could clearly see the sadness in lees's voice. "What are you going to do there?" Juri asked as she raised an eyebrow.' what if there's a chance that someone was involved with my family's dead, I can't let them run away with it.' 

she clenshed her fists. "I'm going to safe the Duke from the Duchess! And expose her crimes to everyone!" He said with confident smile.

꧁♕꧂ 

Lucille was looking down with empty eyes.'Seeing this plant made me remember them.'

In my eleventh life I ran away from imperial palace immediately after I came back in time.I was lucky that time,no one was after me and no one did care about me.
Everything was great, I lived my life as normal person.

I made friends I was having a great life but something went wrong before I knew it everything got slammed and destroyed.

Everything started when I got a job in academia as teacher's assist.
"Lucy, are you sure about this?" Hana asked with worries.

I nodded. "Yes, you know we promised to take care of each other. Working in the academia is the only thing I can help you with it."

I patted her head. "You're the elder after me and John, please take care of the children, Hana." Hana looked down with sad eyes.

"I'll but be sure to send letters to us and visit us from time to time." she hugged me, this action made my eyes open wide but quickly smile and hug her back.

"I'll." after that I gave them my farewell and went to the academia. The academia I worked to was for teaching magic, I decided to work their in hope I might find a way to finish my curse.

I searched in books of black magic and curses but I didn't find anything useful for my situation. I was going to search for more information but Hana wrote me a letter.

"They're sick? good thing that not all of them are sick. I'll send them money to pay for medicines and staff. I hope things will be alright." I wrote them a letter and made sure to send money to them.

"Lady Lucy, you're searching for information as always." Dr Vallan said with his usual smile. "Yes, Dr Vallan but what are you doing here?" Dr Vallan sat down before sighing loudly.

"You must have heard the news, right?" I put my documents on the table as I answered. "About his majesty, I heard that he started to look for the first princess a week ago."

I actually was laughing about these rumors, for me I who was being ignored by him suddenly he is looking for me not to mention he might just want to get ride of me.