Revenge

"  your highness, please wake up " Mia said, while opening curtains. Lucille woke up after moment. "your break fast, is a cup of milk, Bread with nuts greased with jam and some butter I also cooked boiled eggs with some cheese, please  wash your face first, so you can eat." Lucille nodded then she sat and washed her face.

"take this, your highness "  lucille took the towel from Mia's hand, she dried her face and handed Mia the towel. "is everything good?" she asked while Mia was brushing her hair. "yes, we are waiting for your signal, your highness" Lucille nodded.

"Great, when he comes, our plan will start" after that Mia helped Lucille with wearing her dress."I'll take my leave now, your highness. " Mia left the room.
As for Lucille she ate her breakfast.

she enjoyed drinking her milk, eating her bread with jam and butter was so delicious.' That's great, I should have did this before but I was relying on the others always. I'm grateful that I choose to change everything.' After that lucille finished her breakfast, she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Lucille said. the door opened to reveal Elia who was smiling. "your highness, Lisa's husband came we can start." Lucille nodded. "Tell them to start , I'm waiting for good results"

Elia bowed. "as your wish your highness" Elia walked off, Lucille tapped with her finger on the table for a while before stode up and walked out of her room.
.
.
.
"Darling! you are here already" Lisa said as she hugged her husband. "I missed you, sweetheart." Jeffrey hugged her wife back. "You must be Hungary, we prepared  lunch so come eat!"  Her husband smiled and said. "alright, but first let me change my clothes, you know this clothes isn't comfortable."

Lisa agreed with him and left him go to his room, but actually he wasn't going to his room but to his hiding spot in the garden to see his girlfriend  Catherine.
He hugged him tightly while she was gigling.

"you missed me, didn't you?"  she whispered on his ear seductively, her smile was slyly, she knew what she was doing but she didn't care, she likes to destroy people's life.

Actually she never liked any of these men she dated, she didn't want anyone to have a good life but why is doing all of this? maybe because of her past, her father cheated on her mother, When her mother found out about this, she left them.

Catherine lived after that with her father, an inhumane drunkard, who was always beating and torturing her, not giving her enough food. Since then, a feeling of inadequacy has developed within Katherine, so she begins to sabotage people's relationships with each other, she couldn't give up on doing this she continued and continued doing that, she is devil.

Maybe her  surroundings was the problem not her, after all if she did find someone to take care of her, her life might be better than this, but the world is cruel than we imagine.

Jeffrey Kissed Catherine on her cheek while she was smiling, they had their peaceful moment together until. "what are you doing, you two?" They got shocked after they heard a similar voice.

"I said what are you doing here so answer me!" Lisa shouted, Jeffrey and Catherine were shocked and asked why Lisa was here, but they did not know that someone had told Lisa to go here, yes that person was Ginger. By order of Lucille, she told Lisa to go to the corner of the back garden.

She told her that her husband was there, and she think he had a problem, so Lisa ran as fast as she can, because she remembered what lucille had told her, she was afraid, if what lucille said was true, then her life will shattered into pieces.