A secret is revealed

Lucille was eating her dessert, she was enjoying her moment before she came into the room."your highness, good afternoon"lucille looked up to see the red hair woman in front of her.

Her uncle's wife "how are you, Duchess?" lucille said with smile. "oh, come on your highness please call me Aunt Elizabeth" lucille smiled brightly before saying.

"yes, aunt Elizabeth" lucille was happy now she has a real family, her aunt, her uncle amd her cousins. Even though that her father don't care for her, she was happy that someone is helping and accompanying her.

"then you can call me lucille" her aunt smiled widely, her smile wasn't sincere at all, but lucille was blinded by love. She was thirsty for something called love even if those feelings of love weren't real.

"Lucille, I was wondering if you're comfortable in this palace" lucille looked at elizabeth confused. "why are you asking?" lucille said, elizabeth looked away as she put a hand on her mouth saying "well, you know you're living in this palace with no one helping and caring for you. I was wondering if you are uncomfortable here"

Lucille looked down with sad eyes before saying "don't worry, his majesty kicked the maids who were bullying me, Now I'm living better than before"
elizabeth looked at lucille with cold eyes, lucille didn't notice that because she was looking down.

elizabeth stode up and walked toward lucille she stode behind her and placed a hand on lucille shoulder. " lucille, listen to me. I want to help you if anything happened or you want my help don't hesitate and tell me, okay? "
lucille didn't say anything she just nodded.

after that the two of them chated for the rest of the day.
.
.
.
Lucille was walking in garden of the green palace, she wanted to make flower bouquet to her aunt, She wanted to make a bouquet of daffodils.
' I wonder if my aunt would like these' lucille picked up some flowers before she heard something.

"papa let's visit big sister Lucy" athanasia said with smile. "maybe in another time, your sister must be busy" upon hearing that lucille bited her lips with sad face.

'Why?you know that I'm free all the day but you're making such an excuse. Do you hate seeing my face that much claude?'
.
.
.
.
"Do you hate me that much..." someone wiped of her tears gently. "Don't worry dear, no one will make you sad so sleep well"

Now lucille is resting, Elia was grateful about it but she was nervous,, lucille had told her to be friend with Tiara and she did so but she didn't know what to do next.

' Should I tell someone about that, but who? Mia isn't great now she is worried about her highness, Juri doesn't look in great condition to talk to someone at the moment, should I talk to ginger? Right she is the most trustworthy at the moment'

Elia walked to ginger office, she knocked on the door. "Come in" ginger said with calm face. Elia walked in the room with nervous face. ginger give a glance at her before saying.

"you're the last one I expect to come to my office, tell me what brings you here?" ginger who was doing paper work put her pencil and looked at Elia with all interest.

"a.. about this" Elia told ginger everything had happened three days ago. "so, you want me to give you an advice to what you should do next" Elia nodded as a response.

"There's nothing to do, just watch her when you find unusual actions tell me, you can leave now" Elia nodded before she left. ginger was looking at the door for moments before sighing.