Diary And Letters

Now The trio is in front of the Ruby palace. "Why are we here?" Claude asked looking at lucille who was in felix's arms.

Lucille looked back at him as she said. "When my grandma was helping me to prepare myself she told me something very interesting.

She said that mom gave her a key and told her to hide it in front of her grave when she dies in hope that me or you will find it one day. That key is a key of the room she used to use.

She also said that mom left something for us." Claude wondered as he looked at the palace. Lucille asked felix to put her down."Now please lead the way, I don't know where the room is. "

Claude walked in the palace lucille and felix, they were quite all the time until they reached a specific room. Claude turned to lucille before he extended his hand.

lucille handed him the key, he opened the door of the room lucille took a peak at the room to only get surprised. "It's very clean, as if it wasn't abandoned for years." Claude nodded.

"It's protected by a spell, no one or anything can enter this room without the key. This room has not change even after those years."  claude eyes soften as he mumbled the last part.

he entered the room with lucille behind him. he opened the curtains to reveal a bright light. "Alice liked bright places, she once asked me to give her a room where sunshine can enter it clearly."

lucille nodded.'Now I think about, I don't remember he told me anything about mom in my previous lives. I don't know anything about their relationship nor their feelings toward each other.' 

Lucille looked at the bed before noticing a book underneath it.  she walked to that bed and took the book.
she opened it to realize that it was a diary.

Claude noticed where lucille was and he approached her. "What did you found?" Lucille flipped the page as she answered. "It's mom's diary, from the first page I see it's after she got pregnant with us." Claude suddenly snatched the diary.

"Is there anything under the bed?"  lucille nodded. "It's a box." lucille took it before saying. "you seem to not want me to look in the diary your majesty." Lucille looked straight into his eyes.

"This is about my mom so please let me read it." Lucille extended her hand.
but claude didn't do any action, he just stared at her.

"Your majesty?" she titled her head. "Why do you want to know about Alice? you know truth isn't good for you sometimes"

Lucille was confused by his sudden behavior. "Why are you saying all of this all of sudden?" claude seemed to say something but he hesitate.

Lucille started to get annoyed. "Your highness it's just...." felix didn't know if he should tell her or not. Lucille looked at them before asking.

"what wrong? why are you making this situation awkward!" felix looked down.
"Maybe this diary contains negative emotions that might make your highness h-"

"Is that so?" Lucille looked up. "I don't know why you are doing this, but whether it contains or not. I do hate you from the start so it won't change. Also grandma wouldn't tell me about it if it's gonna make our relationship more complicated than that.