Mission impossible

Audrey's pov

"Can you make me a strong cup of coffee, one sugar and no milk" Annabella said as she lazily made her way to the living room whilst stretching her limps.

I poured my fruit smoothie in a long glass then went to relax in the living room as well to watch the news which were currently on.

Annabella looked at me in disbelief as I sat down and took a sip of my smoothie.

"Uhm, my coffee" she said impatiently, I turned my head to look at her then smiled making sure to fuel her anger.

"I'm not a maid, God blessed you with functioning legs and arms which I'm sure you know how to use" I said then focuse day attention back on the tv.

It's too early for this nonsense.

I heard Annabella scoff then leave the room and headed upstairs.

OK then.

I shrugged at the childish behavior of spoiled Mrs.Silverman

A few minutes later, Nicky greeted me as she came in the living with a cup of green tea.

She looked elegant in a long tube green dress and white heels along with a white hat and her blonde hair flowed freely in loose curls down.

"You look great, where you going?" I asked

"Oh, I have an appointment soon" she said looking everywhere but me.

OK, something is off about this girl. I need to figure out what it is that she's hiding exactly.

Is she even pregnant! No no, I shouldn't think of such. Ofcourse she is, she went on a scan with Andre and he saw that there's a baby growing in her.

But I can't help but feel iffy about this whole pregnancy and Nicky in general, and I think this has to do with that call I overheard.

"Oh, would you look at the time. I better head out haha" she said and as she got up to leave Annabella walked in the living room looking all fresh and clean and looked like money.

She wore a pink lady suit along with black stilettos and a red lipstick, I've never seen her wear such a dark red lipstick before.

"Are you heading out?" Annabella asked Nicky.

"Yeah. I have a doctors appointment, I told you didn't I?" Nicky urged and Annabella genuinely looked confused but nodded nevertheless.

"Let me come with you, we can grab breakfast afterwards" Annabella offered

"Oh no no, don't stress about me. I'll be fine, I'll join you for brunch though" Nicky said then they both hugged and went their separate ways leaving alone in this big cold mansion that doesn't even feel like home anymore.

Hey! Idea! I could follow Nicky and see if she really is off to her gynecologist.

I hurriedly got the sofa then grabbed dmy car keys and slippers from my room before rushing to my car making sure to lock the door as I leave.

I followed behind Annabella then she turned left after exiting security whilst I turned right as Nicky's white Lexus came in view.

I made sure to let a car overtake me so that she doesn't see me.

She drove for a while before taking a left which was the opposite direction of the hospital which made question her intentions even more.

Soon, we were at a sketchy neighborhood, she parked her Lexus on the side driveway of a single storey blue house with a beat up truck parked on the driveway.