Cold black coffee

Audrey's pov

I got up earlier than usual, I guess the change of scenery is the reason

I'm currently in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone, I mean, I gotta be a good host.

I'm making scrambled eggs, bacon, some avo, and toast along with some mango juice.

Morgan was the first to wake up. She still looked sleepy, and I found her outfit a tad bit revealing, I mean, my husband is upstairs sleeping. Imagine if he came down to this.

It's kind of inappropriate, especially since they are just guests.

Morgan wore red silky pajama shorts and a matching silky shirt that showed her hard nipple through the material.

I honestly hope Andre stays in his room for the rest of the day.

"Hey girl, smells delicious!" Morgan said, then grabbed a bacon and started eating it.

I really hope she brushed her teeth.

"Morning Morgan, where are the other girls?" I asked as I placed the jug of mango juice on the table.

"They either take way too long to get ready for the day or are still asleep," she said while pointing the bacon in my direction.

Morgan then started forming a sandwich(kind of) from the toast, avoiding bacon and scrambled eggs. She also put some ranch, which she asked if we had.

It looked like it slapped. I did the same, and I've never had such deliciousness in one bite.

It was crunchy,soft,salty, and had aping of sweetness.

"Woah! This is good, Morgan, " I said after taking a bite.

"I know right, it's all-time fav darling," Morgan said, then finished her toast sandwich.

Morgan and i had a pretty decent conversation for about half an hour before the other girls finally decided to grace us with their presence.
.
.
.
Sydney made herself, Heather, and Bailey some black coffee, and they apparently only have liquids for breakfast.

Yeah, Morgan definitely doesn't belong with this group.

Sydney was like their leader, She had this mean Alpha woman aura. She seems like the kind of person who hates it when things don't go her way. I wonder how she and Conan are siblings, but now it makes sense. I mean, Conan was kind of a pain in the arse back in college but not to his sisters level.

"So girls, I met someone online last night, and he invited us to his mansion. He's hosting a party," Bailey said, then took a sip of her cold black coffee.

"Ahhh nice, our first LA party, I'm in, and what's this guys name?" Heather said.

"I'm pretty sure you guys know him, Peter Brooks," Bailey said with a proud smirk.

She got invited to Thee Peter Brooks party.
I'm so going, I mean, I've always wanted to meet him and all ahhhhhh.

"Oh my gosh, Peter Brooks, girls, I'm in!" I literally screamed, and they all looked at me as if I grew horns.

"Oh no, sweetie, I didn't take you to be the party type.hence I told him I'd be coming with 3 other girls. Sorry, " Bailey said as she looked me up and down.

Morgan finally came back to join us since she left to shower.

"Did I hear you girls fan Gillingham that jerk of a celebrity Peter brooks?"Morgan asked while Sydney passed her a cold black coffee.

Ahhh, they think she didn't eat what I made.

Funny.

"He's so not jerk," Sydney finally spoke up.