stupid ass ps5

Audrey's pov

I currently laying my head on my brother back while I swop candies on candy crush and he's playing some stupid ass game on his ps5.

Now now, don't go hating on me, his ps5 is the stupidass type because number 1,he refused for me to play the Sims 4 and number 2_

"Brrrrrrdtssseeeeehhhooooo"

My nostrils flared up and I abruptly got up from Taylor's back.

This stupid chihuahua zombie pig dog, just farted on my face.

Worst part is my lips were slightly parted as I played the candy crush.

Ewww. I'm so gonna kill him.

"Hahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahahahahhaha" Taylor burst out laughing that he fell off the bed with his controller in hand.

With all the might and power I have, I jumped on top him, making laugh even harder.
I started punching him and I promised myself not to stop until he dies.

Rest in peace dearest brother.

Suddenly I was up in the air and strong arms were wrapped around me.

Seriously.

Taylor stood up and flipped the middle finger on me before running off. I wiggled myself p of the arms of whom I assume is Andre.

I faced him with my eyebrow raised up and a frown plastered on my face.

How could he...ugh

"I hate you right now" I said then he pulled my arm and brought me to his chest.

"You don't mean that my dearest wife" he said then caressed my cheek.

Ohk.

Uhm. What?

This feels wrong yet very right at the same time.

What is this feeling that I'm getting right now , i- don't know how to feel now with this current state we are in.

Why is he starring so deeply in my eyes, I watched as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down making me feel suddenly very hot.

Oh my gosh. No, I am not feeling hot.

I flicked my eyes to his back there, his mom stood looking at us with adoration in her eyes.

Right. He's pretending, I mean ofcourse he is but why does it not sit right with me?

I looked back at him and he raised both his eyebrows then smiled.

I did too, but I didn't enjoy smiling, I wish I could genuinely smile with someone and not pretend or anything.

I wish Adam was still here with me, everytime I think about Adam I feel pained in my heart.

He was right... And I see it now with the way my marriage is like, my husband belongs to another and my heart has another.

Here I am standing in front of Andre with my arms locked around his neck, starring into his eyes makes me feel bad, that I chose him instead of my significant other Adam.

Flash back

"So babe, if I were to marry you, should I take your surname or would you like to be Mrs Renae?" Adam asked then popped popcorn in his mouth.

"Hmm, let's see which sounds better, Mr Adam Saunders or Mrs Audrey Renae?- I think I like Mrs Audrey Renae better, what do you think love?" I asked then got on top of him.

"I love it, and I love you" then he captured my lips in his while his hands explored my back.

Adam and I have never had sex before but I know I will get married to him someday, so he will eventually pop my cherry.

"I.love.you.too" in between my words I pecked his lips.

End of flashback

"Are you ok?" Andre asked then he slowly let me go and wiped my cheek. "You're crying Audrey" he said.

I rapidly wiped my cheeks then left the room and up to Andre's room, since the Hamptons and my brother were here, we shared his room but I slept on the sleeping sofa and we lock the door so that no one finds out our secret while we are asleep.

I went straight for the bathroom and cried my lungs out.

Sometimes I wish I never fell hard for him. He will never forgive me for what I've done.

He was right.
I should've fought for our love.
But my dad wanted this and I would do everything for him, I just wish dad wanted something different, although I know because I am the only girl in my family who is the right age for their son.

But I guess something's are just not meant to be forever but I'm glad I experienced first love with a person who loved me unconditionally.

........................................................................