Something inside so strong

Andre's pov

"Good morning, sleepy head" I said to Audrey, who looked a mess but in a cite way.

He bonnet revealed a bit of her baby hairs from the gel that was applied to her head yesterday.

She made her way into the kitchen, we slept at around 3/4 am, and I woke up at 9 am while she's now waking up at 12 pm.

I already cleaned up our mess from last night and carried her to my room since I've never really been in her room that much.

I also refreshed up and got ready to leave for Nicky's apartment. Today is Saturday, meaning it's the day Nicky and I will see our baby on the sonogram.

I don't know how far long she is, but i think she is about a month or two.

I made toast, avo, and scrambled eggs for breakfast and slid the plate over to Audrey, who dug in.

I'll assume she brushed her teeth.

"Look,I'm going over to Nickys Apartment, I'll be back by Monday, I'm spending the weekend there, my second black card is in my bedroom in the second drawer next to my underwear drawer in the walk in closet ok? Also, should any emergency happen, call me, or the security, you may not host a ragger, but you may invite your friends. I repeat. No parties!" She rolled her eyes and chewed on her food.

"Yes, dad," she said in a high squeaky voice.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

My phone buzzed, indicating a message. It was an appointment confirmation at the hospital, and luckily, our privacy will be respected through the whole nine months. The media won't ever be involved.

I want my child not to grow up facing harassment from paparazzi.

I bid Audrey farewell then drove straight to nicky,s Apartment which wasn't that far from my house, she lived in Beverly Hill but she lived where luxurious apartments were set up while I lived in a complex with about six to seven mansions as each had huge land and space from each other.

When I arrived, I grabbed a large hoodie, black cap, and dark shaded sunglasses, then went up to her apartment.

Nicky lived in a five storey apartment,  the first floor obviously being a mini resturant that was popular for their lattes, then the first floor was Mariana steinfields apartment, she owned the whole floor, then it was another upcoming model who was well known for dating older wealthy men then it was Audrey's Apartment on the third floor.

I let myself in with the key card I've always had.

Technically, this Apartment belongs to me, it's in my name and yet to be changed to Nicky's name, I bought it cash, so she's not paying rent like other people who live here.

"Oh hey baby," she said, then walked over to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

Nicky had her blonde hair up in a high ponytail, and she wore a black short sleeved, jumpsuit that hugged her in the right places, white wedges, and she pretty much had her makeup on as always.

Her stomach looked flat but if you looked closely you'd see something.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, and she nodded, then grabbed her Gucci bag and Gucci glasses.

Guess she's a Gucci model for the day.

We both quickly made our way to the basement parking and made a quick stop to Starbucks before finally arriving at the hospital.

We met our OBGYN, who introduced herself as Rosalie. She was a nice woman in her mid thirties.

She, as well as the staff of the hospital, signed an NBA, but literally nobody recognized me, but a few recognized Nicky as she wasn't hiding herself behind hoodies and glasses.