Morgan

Audrey's pov.

The girls came back about an hour ago and they've been busy with their hair and nails since ethey got back.

I'm currently chilling out the house by the pool while I read a book.

Morgan came out of nowhere holding a white plastic bag and I closed my book then sat up straight.

"Whats up?" I asked as she came closer to where I was seating.

"I bought you some new clothes for the party" she said.

"But I'm not going to the party" I said.

"You are going with me, I don't care what the others say, now come one let's go fit you into this dress" she helped me then we went upstairs to my own room.

Luckily, it didn't really have alot of things that would show that this is my room.

I changed out of my wanzie and wore the dress Morgan got for me.

It's was a black dress that had an open back and it reached to my thighs.

I felt exposed. The dress glimmered and hugged me in all the right places, I love it.

I love how I look sexy and feel confident.

Finally Morgan walked in the room and she gasped.

"I think I'll be lesbian for the night, damn baby girl" Morgan as she checked me out.

"I love it but how'd you know my size girl?" I asked as I did a 360 turn for the millionth time.

"I just guessed and hoped it would be the right one, I mean I looked at how your figure was like and how your boobs looked liked, so I guess your measurements and thank God it fits you " Morgan said.

"Thank you Morgan" I said.

"I'll go get ready" she said.

"Uhm, you can get ready with me in here, plus I know quite a few easy but elegant hairstyles for your type of hair, I mean I used to do Heather's hair"

"Sure, I'll just go grab my things"
.
.
.
Morgan sat on my bed while I braided her hair, she looked good not gonna lie.

I braided box braids using her own hair then did her baby hairs.

Now it was my turn to sit down the bed as she did my make up, the make up didn't look caked but it was evident that I had makeup applied.

She did a fierce natural look on me and she also applied her makeup once she was done with.

I put on the dress she got for me and decided on silver heels ,a silver necklace and round silver earrings.

I pulled my coiled hair back into a bun making sure to leave loose strands that made me look cute,sexy and pretty finishing off my look.

Morgan put on a tight red dress that was Strapless and had a mini slit on her thighs.

She wore black heels. she didn't really wear any jellwery but she wore an ankle bracelet, an apple watch and gold earrings.

She looked cute. I loved her look, it gave off 'I can be a whore if I want to but I'm not looking to hit'

She High-fived then she went downstairs while I went to Andre's room only to find him also getting ready.

"Hey, going somewhere?" I asked as I stood by the door.

"Oh yeah, Brandon and I are going to a party that we don't wanna go to but it's a must that our presence is felt at the party." He said while he's still not facing me.