truce

I'm currently sitting on top of the kitchen stools enjoying an iced mint tea, while watching tiktoks, when she devil walked in.

Ladies and gents I present to you my husband's annoying mistress nicky Rodriguez

It's only nine am but girl us all dressed up as if she's going to some gala of some sorts.

Her now strawberry blonde hair was pulled back in a tight and neat curly pony tail.

Wonder she got those perfect locks in her hair.

She wore a tight red leather dress with while strap heals and she had a full face yadi Yada makeup, I know nothing about makeup but it seems as though she's used all makeup products, I don't know.

I felt so small under her gaze as she looked at me with such disgust in her eyes, her nose way up in the air making me aware she's judging me by the way I'm messily dressed.

But I think I look comfortable, I'm dressed in a zebra onesie paired with comfortable pink fluffy slippers i got from target I got at the beginning of the year, and my hair was in a bonnet hiding from the world in darkness.

"Do you know where it is?" She asked impatiently, snapping me out of my thoughts, I realized I've been staring at her.

She must think I'm loosing it.

"Sorry what?" I asked as I averted my eyes to my iced tea.

She kissed her teeth then took a deep breath. "My Gucci purse, where is it" it didn't even sound like a question it sounded like an accusation.

Is she accusing me of stealing her Gucci purse!?

What the!?

"Excuse me?" I arched my eyebrow up as I fully faced her, mind you I'm still jn my seat while she's hovering over me.

"Excuse you, where's my purse!?, I know you took it when you went to see that Adrian guy!" She said, her voice slightly rising.

Ohhh k.

Uhm, what!?

OK, preggo moods I guess

I raised my hands up in the air.

"I swear I didn't take your purse yesterday" I said.

"You're the only money hungry person in this house, there aren't any maids for now and the garden boy doesn't have any access to the house unless he needs something. You obviously took it, now give it back!" She lost it. She flipped like a switch.

She had red eyes hungry to bash my face.

Oh boy, I wouldn't think that if I were you.

Suddenly I'm also angry, I'm matching her energy.

I stood up from my chair and faced her, she slightly backed up from me.

I started chuckling out of anger while shaking ny head.

"Excuse me!?" I asked and she pushed me back.

I kind of lost balance but I quickly recovered myself.

One thing I'm not gonna do is get into a fight with a pregnant woman.

In fact, she's not worth my time and energy.

Grabbing my iced tea off of the counter I decided to go back upstairs to my room, but Nicky grabbed my hand which had the glass, making it drop on the tiles.

I kind of wish the maids were her, she created a mess for me.

I felt ny insides burn with anger.

"What the heck nicky!" I said and she rolled her eyes.