what could go wrong?

I placed the pizza boxes on the dinner table then put pepsi and a jug of orange juice on the table.

Andre and I say next to each other opposite grace and Lucas.

Andre looked as if he had something bothering him, as much as I would like to ask him, I'm protesting against it as it is non of my business

"So Andre, heard you're working on a new movie, I've seen the teaser trailer, I just can't wait until the actual trailer eeeeee" grace beamed and looked at andre with goo goo eyes.

Hands off girly.

"Yeah I am" andre smiled politely, this man is more polite to his fans than his wife. Sheesh.

"I saw from the teaser trailer that you're the hot sexy nerd who fell for the mafias daughter" she batted her eyelashes when andre glanced at her.

Uhm, you're so pregnant and your boyfriend is literally sitting to you, have you no shame girl?

She reminds me of abigail from the crucibles, and I'm elizabeth proctor while andre is john proctor, I just hope he resists her temptations unlike proctor.

"Yes, that's why the movie is called 'underground love', and thanks for acknowledging my sexy nerdy side." Andre winked at her.

I gaped and looked him then he looked at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. " This woman made the sexy nerdy side of me evoke in the movie" he said then leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"Awe, that's cute" she beamed but it sounded fake if I'm being honest.

" So Lucas, I see you trapped the lady with a baby but I don't see a ring" Andre chuckled joined by grace and Lucas while I enjoyed my delicious hawaiian flavoured pizza.

Food is life.

By a rise of hands, who agrees?

" Well, this woman is my forever and a ring is something thats to come later on but as for now we both just want to focus on finding an apartment and the baby" Lucas and grace smiled lovingly at him.

Wasn't she just flirting with Andre right before my eyes?

" Yes, for now it's all about the baby and nothing else" grace said then drank a sip of the orange juice.

After dinner Lucas and grace were shown to the guest room next to my room, but I didn't sleep in my room.

I insisted that I set an alarm for 6am to go to Andre's room every morning but he refused and said that they'll feel suspicious of the movement every morning.

I guess he had a point.

I'm currently in the familiar bathroom of andre brushing my teeth.

Wearing my grey marvel pj shirt and red shirt shorts.

My hair is still is tucked in the bonnet and I'm have on a charcoal clay mask on my face.

I walk out the bathroom and lay comfortably on Andre's bed while scrolling through tiktok.

I heard the door open and close then andre got under the covers next to me.

Uhm, I'm not sharing the bed with this man.

"What are you doing Andre, you know where you sleep" I hold my hands.

He finally looks at me and shrieks then falls off the bed.

I looked behind me then question him.

Had he gone mad? Omg, has his sanity finally caught up to him?

"What?" I asked.

"Audrey is that you?" He asked with his palm on his heart , dramatically.

"Who else would be sitting here if not me jeez" just then my alarm to go wash off my face comes on.

I get up and go to the bathroom to wash off my face.

Then I join andre on the bed, I notice him putting away his lense case inside the drawer in the bedside table.

"You wear contact lenses?" I asked and he nodded then got under the covers.

What's actually going on here?

The last time I was in bed with him, something that shouldn't have happened, happened.

"What are you doing Andre?, We can't share the bed, either sleep in the bed or the couch" I said and he ignored me.

I guess he fell asleep, I looked to the couch, I'm so not sleep there, it looks nice but does not look as comfy as this bed.

What could go wrong?
.
.
.
"Fuck" I heard someone hiss in a whispering manner.

I'm probably dreaming.

As I move my body back, my butt feels something hard against my back.

Oh my gosh, what is that?

My heart rate picked up and out of panic I reached out and touched the suspected object.

"Fuck!" Andre growled and moved as fast as lightning from me.

Wait....that was Andre's....manhood.

I got up and turned to face him.

I smirked and looked down at his very evident manhood peaking from his pj sweatpants.

"How sad, that you haven't gotten sum since nicki left you" I chuckled then he suddenly got on the bed and looked me right in the eye.

Then he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, my hands stayed glued to his chest .

Andre pulled his face towards mine then blew air on my lips.

I gulped as I felt hot suddenly, his eyes travelled to my lips then to my eyes.

Suddenly he pulled away abruptly and went to the bathroom while I remained trying to calm my breathing.

I got up finally then went my room where I had a very refreshing shower, I decided to wear a plain yellow tank top and short denim jeans along with my black sneakers.

I wore earrings and did a natural touch make up and applied a nude gloss.

Today I decided to go get a hairstyle. I've looked at some salons nearby my area and I've found a few which I believe will know exactly what I need as a change of hairstyle.

I tried brushing through my hair and today it was easy to get through the knots in my hair.

I grabbed my side bag and put in it, things I might need such as pads, two fruit bars, pepper spray and a gloss as well as a few dollars.

I went down the stairs after doing my final touches.

Breakfast was already prepared but I felt like having just cereal

"Are you going somewhere?" Grace asked, she wore a black tight dress, her almost visible pregnancy bump was in full display, she finished her outfit with black sneakers and had her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail.

Seems like she's going out.

"Yeah" I shrugged

"Can I come with you, I mean, I've got errands to run" she hurriedly said.

"Uhm, yeah sure but if you don't mind we'll have to go to the salon, I've got to get my hair done" I said the she nodded and grabbed her purse.

                        ••°°°°°°§§§§°°°°°°••